All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By miraclepieco
Oddly enough, I have three WW Fusion SP 150 wings, but not a single batten chart. Anyone know where I can get one? :ahh: Someone is hording them!
By miraclepieco
AIRTHUG wrote:www.willswing.com would be a good place to start :crazy:
Special order, very expensive. And why buy new when no doubt there are several of them sitting unused in pilots' closets and garages?

You've obviously been getting your WW stuff for free far too long to relate to the average recreational pilot, Ryan.
By carlsonmjc
I have one. It is dated July 1999, " for type III airfoil " , which I believe was the last Fusion SP. Also have parts, as this glider was totaled. My chart was in my closet.
By NMERider
carlsonmjc wrote:I have one. It is dated July 1999, " for type III airfoil " , which I believe was the last Fusion SP. Also have parts, as this glider was totaled. My chart was in my closet.
:welcome: Thanks for stepping up and helping to ween this Atos pilot away from additive rigid flying equipment and back to frustrating flex wings where we all belong. :lol:
By miraclepieco
carlsonmjc wrote:I have one. It is dated July 1999, " for type III airfoil " , which I believe was the last Fusion SP. Also have parts, as this glider was totaled. My chart was in my closet.
Thanks for the reply. I'll send you a PM.
By AIRTHUG
miraclepieco wrote:Special order, very expensive.
:shock:
70G-5000 BATTEN DIAGRAM - SPECIFY MODEL EA 11.25 Manuals
Special order, meaning like you have to make a phone call... and they have to lay some paper out and enter some keystrokes to run the plotter that draws up a new one?

And... "VERY expensive"... ??? Yea... keep taking digs at me. Obviously *I* have no concept how much things cost...
By miraclepieco
Thanks everyone, carlsonmjc was nice enough to send me one he had left over from a "retired" glider for only the cost of postage. Yay!

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper From t[…]

Highest HG ramp in the alps

Pff, awesome scenery too!! :drool:

Umbrella factory - worked for Mary Poppins: ind[…]

goes 16 imagery

Wow... Thanks for passing that along!