All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

My church is running a vacation bible school this summer, for the kids, and the theme is the sky and flying. My glider will be hanging in the sanctuary and we are looking for a video loop to play on the wall. Does anyone have a suggestion or footage they are willing to allow us to use. It will be cool for about 250 kids and there parents to be so exposed to our sport. Thanks in advance for your help!
By NMERider
Matt,
I'd be happy to send you any of my more Heavenly videos in full res. These come to mind:

[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
Cheers, Jonathan
By Captian Matt
Great footage Jonathan! Thanks for your generosity. I will show it to the folks doing the production. They may just splice it all together. We have 5 sessions to fill up.
By NMERider
Captian Matt wrote:Great footage Jonathan! Thanks for your generosity. I will show it to the folks doing the production. They may just splice it all together. We have 5 sessions to fill up.
Just drop me a line in enough time so I can burn it all to a data DVD.
Captian Matt wrote:My church is running a vacation bible school this summer, for the kids, and the theme is the sky and flying. My glider will be hanging in the sanctuary and we are looking for a video loop to play on the wall. Does anyone have a suggestion or footage they are willing to allow us to use. It will be cool for about 250 kids and there parents to be so exposed to our sport. Thanks in advance for your help!
Here is my submition:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Mike
By Captian Matt
Beautiful, Thanks!
By knumbknuts
Here's the video I did for the OC airport display. No sound by design.

Captian Matt wrote:My church is running a vacation bible school this summer, for the kids, and the theme is the sky and flying. My glider will be hanging in the sanctuary and we are looking for a video loop to play on the wall. Does anyone have a suggestion or footage they are willing to allow us to use. It will be cool for about 250 kids and there parents to be so exposed to our sport. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey Matt,

Guessing that your VBS is probably in June or July do you have enough time and capabilities of videoing yourself in flight and doing an "introduction" of the evening at your Worship Rally? For example ...... Hey kids! I'm really excited that you have all come out for Vacation Bible School at INSERT CHURCH NAME HERE ... tonight we we are going to learn about the ABC's of becoming a Christian (or whatever the subject is that night) ..... Lets give it up for Youth Pastor John Doe and lets get started!

If you don't have the capabilites of videoing it maybe you could "persuade" Relate2 do the introductions for you .... something like ..... Hey kids! I'm from Australia and my buddy Matt told me that tonight you guys are learning about XXXXX. We are really excited that you are here at CHURCH NAME .... Lets give it up for XXXXXX and lets get started!

Just an idea .....

-B-
By Captian Matt
Thanks everyone for your videos and suggestions!

Hey kukailimoku2, I'm curious, what's the deal wit[…]

Add support for TLS

That would be nice indeed. Biggest problem is that[…]

A scary Launch

Post flight inspection is just as important as pre[…]

I think you're on to something. Why don't we coll[…]