All topics the user community has voted to take off the front page are moved here.
Click on the "BURY this topic" link at the top of each topic to vote to bury a topic and take it off the front page.

Moderator: mods

By ross
Heh! If you have any wacky video of crashes, near misses, tree landings or anything amusing, and you don't me using it in a doc I'm working on, let me know. I can't pay you for your contribution, but your name will be in the credits. Thanks.
amundsen@telus.net
By pud
ross wrote:Heh! If you have any wacky video of crashes, near misses, tree landings or anything amusing, and you don't me using it in a doc I'm working on, let me know. I can't pay you for your contribution, but your name will be in the credits. Thanks.
amundsen@telus.net
Na wrong place. Try http://www.paraglidingforum.com/

:)

(joke)
By TomGalvin
So you want to have us provide clips for free to portray our sport in an unflattering light, so that you can profit/advance your career?

Click to bury!
By Rcpilot
Here ya go . I like this one.

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By danmoser
One of my faves !!!

By FrayAdjacent
danmoser wrote:One of my faves !!!

:roflcat:
By $!><
Heh! If you have any wacky video of crashes, near misses, tree landings or anything amusing,
What is so amusing about someones misfortunate accident? I don't get the mentality and lack of sensitivity of people that are "amused" by watching other people get hurt. It is sickening that people enjoy watching this kind of stuff.

I witnessed a woman in the car next to me get ejected through the back window at 70MPH and skid down the highway on her face...hands down by her side. I had to call 911 and it was not something that I ever want to have to do again. She had no face left..and was still alive.

It is all fun to watch until it happens to you or someone you love. To each his own but posting this thread on a site dedicated to growing the sport of hang gliding is not what we are about. At least that is my take on this.

Ditto the bury button. Can I hit it 1000 times please??? :punch:
By ThermalSlut
danmoser wrote:One of my faves !!!

watch?v=MGo4zDqS9kw
A Classic! :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:
By Nicos
Is this for public publishing? Sounds like you're after blood sports.

You'll certainly have much more luck finding paraglider crashes online.

Hahah unbrella company. That's gold. Thanks for th[…]

goes 16 imagery

Wow... Thanks for passing that along!

Highest HG ramp in the alps

Some guys from our club built during last weeks wh[…]

A scary Launch

Thanks for your post. We all should seek out criti[…]