Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

By sg
Found some data corruption... and to re-migrate the database.
Lost posts from today
By noman3
i put some footage up that was pretty brutal today,i figured you deleted it.Believe it or not i was cool with it.

thanks for providing this meeting ground for all who visit here.your good people sg :thumbsup:
By hgflyer
Hope it wasn't my fault SG! :shock:
By Windlord
Jack-
Still doing the server migration? I couldn't get in at all yesterday morning.
By sg
The migration part is done.... working with the new datacenter guys on some networking issues. Server port speed is only 10mbit instead of 1000mbit and experiencing 40-50% packet loss. The data center engineers should have it figured it within the next couple of hours and then things should start going FAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTT.
By $!><
The migration part is done.... working with the new datacenter guys on some networking issues. Server port speed is only 10mbit instead of 1000mbit and experiencing 40-50% packet loss. The data center engineers should have it figured it within the next couple of hours and then things should start going FAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTT.
SG, you gotta put it in terms these guys understand. :P

What he is saying is the site is running like if you were trying to launch from a shallow slope with your shoe laces tied together and a slight tailwind. Soon the conditions will be changing comparably to a ramp launch in a nice steady 10mph headwind and plenty of lift. Oh yeah, and no para-gliders. :drool:
By amandak695
Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

SG, When I have the Tracking Protection on, I cann[…]

Transition From Hill To Mountain Launch

Scot Schneider is an awesome instructor at LMFP. S[…]

A nice spot landing

Here's just a fun little video to try out the vide[…]

Not real sure what "re-exported" them me[…]