Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

By sg
Sorry.... my server provider had a major network outage since last night.
Server was fine but not reachable. Took them a while.
Was up all night waiting... waiting... pinging them on their support queue.... going to sleep now.
Last edited by sg on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FlyMyU2
Thanks for all you do, SG.

:hail:
By noman3
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. :thumbsup:
By Wingspan34
I was hoping it wasn't something major again. :shock:

I'm glad it wasn't :yay:

However, when this site goes down I tend to visit the land of Oz. In looking around I found that Mr. Forbes has related his perspective on bringing Speed Wings into the Association.

( here: [abt 1/2 way down the page] http://ozreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... c&start=30 )
By sg
noman3 wrote:i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. :thumbsup:

By pjwings
Thanks SG!

Sorry about all the kittens.
By sg
Wingspan34 wrote:I was hoping it wasn't something major again. :shock:

However, when this site goes down I tend to visit the land of Oz. In looking around I found that Mr. Forbes has related his perspective on bringing Speed Wings into the Association.

( here: [abt 1/2 way down the page] http://ozreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... c&start=30 )
Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said :roll:
I never claimed the entire BOD shared this view, only Tad.
Mark can try and sugar coat what Tad said and claim it was out of context but Mark doesnt know Tad like I do. Tads quote is accurate.
Mark Forbes wrote: Jack (of the
other forum fame) took that snippet out of context, plastered it all over his home page and
tried to insinuate that this was an attitude shared by a large portion of the BOD.
Tad Hurst wrote:I am very much against any effort that tries to increase the number of hang glider pilots. I would consider the marketing effort a success if in five years there were only 500 HG pilots and 20,000 PG pilots
Out of context my ass. Show me how this could possibley be out of context. This is simply embarrassing, and mark/ushpa wants to spin this and do damage control. :roll:
By Windlord
Thanks Jack! :thumbsup:
I thought my system had been invaded. So I ran all my security scans and
defraged the whole mess.
Anyway, it was a good time to play catch up and do some system cleaning.
Found a bunch of crapola.
By Wingspan34
sg wrote:Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said :roll:
Mark can try and sugar coat what Tad said and claim it was out of context but Mark doesnt know Tad like I do. Tads quote is accurate.
SG,

I've got a reply to this but I'm going to post it to the "Is anyone keeping up with the Oz report info from SLC?" thread. [/quote]
By Mrsposer
noman3 wrote:i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. :thumbsup:

I don't like cats. Keep up the good work!! :rofl:
By HGXC
sg wrote:
Wingspan34 wrote:I was hoping it wasn't something major again. :shock:

Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said :roll:
Mark Forbes wrote: Jack (of the
other forum fame) took that snippet out of context, plastered it all over his home page and
tried to insinuate that this was an attitude shared by a large portion of the BOD.
Tad Hurst wrote:I am very much against any effort that tries to increase the number of hang glider pilots. I would consider the marketing effort a success if in five years there were only 500 HG pilots and 20,000 PG pilots
Out of context my ass. Show me how this could possibley be out of context. This is simply embarrassing, and mark/ushpa wants to spin this and do damage control. :roll:
Tad blatantly tried to displace HGing and Mark knows it but tries to posture away from it. Tad was the leader in the named change movement that was the beginning of the end for the borg.

Dennis
By sg
Mrsposer wrote:

I don't like cats. Keep up the good work!! :rofl:
Meany!!!! :mrgreen:
By Mrsposer
Meany!!!! :mrgreen:

At least my mind wasn't in the gutter....

for once. :mrgreen:
By noman3
sg wrote:

:roflcat: :roflcat: :roflcat:

u kill me man,lol.
By FPeel
noman3 wrote:
sg wrote:

:roflcat: :roflcat: :roflcat:

u kill me man,lol.
Age must be catching up with me. Usually I can only kill two kittens in an evening.

:roflcat: :roflcat:
Highest HG ramp in the alps

Some guys from our club built during last weeks wh[…]

goes 16 imagery

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?sate[…]

A scary Launch

Thanks for your post. We all should seek out criti[…]

Hey kukailimoku2, I'm curious, what's the deal wit[…]