Thanks for this Jim, I've been wondering how others have done this.
I've only flown with my go-pro once so far ( ok, twice, but I stuffed up starting it recording the first time, and only ended up taking one single photo of myself pressing the shutter button!
I took an old nose batten and bent it some more, but ended up breaking it right at the end of the internal sleeve that I'd assumed went all the way along the batten.
You can see from the photo that I've re-sleeved it ( I've also shortened it a little ) around the break.
To mount the go-pro to the end, I took a piece of aluminium sheeting about 3mm thick and cut it to an aproximate hexagon a tad bigger than the flat go-pro mounts supplied with the camera and stuck a mount to the aluminium. I then used Araldite ( A basic two-part epoxy adhesive in case the brand name isn't common where you are ) to glue the aluminium hexagon to the flattened end of the batten.
I mount the batten to the glider through a small slit in my nose-cone that nature has conveniently worn into the exact right place, then tape the batten to the keel at it's end a couple of feet from the nose, and about a foot in front of that.
When sitting on the ground, the whole thing wobbles around a little, but thanks to the incredible wide-angle of the go-pro, this is not noticable on the video.
Like I said, I've only made one video so-far, and haven't finished eiting it yet, so haven't posted it, but will update this thread with the video when I post it online.