Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

Well done mate for keeping a calm head space... I can't remember where I read this, but it works for me.. " if i could write two words on my down tubes, they would be relax and patience... :)
By NMERider
Charlie Romeo wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:42 am Well done mate for keeping a calm head space... I can't remember where I read this, but it works for me.. " if i could write two words on my down tubes, they would be relax and patience... :)
Always be willing to walk away so you can fly another day. I'm sure there are lots of different phrases pilots tell themselves in order to talk themselves out of taking a really bad launch risk. How many ways can you say, just not worth it?
Great patience.

Personally if I am on launch for more than 5 or 10 minutes, I hit the reset button to keep myself from slipping into a bad launch decision. I back off from launch, unhook, walk around and stretch, then re-start my prep and launch sequence. Out here in CO while the norm is big cycles and wind, we can get long spans of dead air, even with a light breeze coming over the back at times. If you don't reset, you can rationalize launching in marginal conditions, especially if someone ahead of you caught the end of the last good launch cycle. Backing off and unhooking reduces the temptation to just go.
By red
jj colorado wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:19 pm Great patience.

Personally if I am on launch for more than 5 or 10 minutes, I hit the reset button to keep myself from slipping into a bad launch decision . . . Backing off and unhooking reduces the temptation to just go.
Campers,

- - - :mrgreen: - - -