[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 264: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 326: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Task 1 of the 2018 New Zealand HG National Champs (in Murchison, South Island) - Hang Gliding Org
All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

Persistant,willing to learn and a sense of humour, good stuff, Odakyu-sen. Keep to small steps winged mate, loved your video"s,informative, very beautiful and honest....heck i even liked your flphg stuff......I really must cross the ditch and check out the ear thear. :)
Well done again,lovely views and real mountains. :drool:
Thanks for sharing all these! :popcorn:
If I may add my 2c: follow your advice and pick up some speed (much more speed!) on landing. It makes it feel so much better , it's safer, more confidence inspiring...positive all around :)
Usually, before you hit lift there will be sink...for example: on your last flight, before heading out to land you could of gone a good bit closer to that peak, I bet lift was waiting for you there and you turned away from it too soon. It's hard to resist the temptation to escape strong sink, however turning around and flying through the same air you're certain not to find the much needed lift .
Thanks again, blues skies and more nice videos! :thumbsup: