Interested in hang gliding? Currently learning to hang glide? Post your questions here.
This forum is open to unregistered users

Moderators: sg, mods

By WingedGringo
Greetings glide heads! I have just returned from my ol' stomping grounds in Valle de Bravo where I flew El Peñon del Diablo 3 times and remembered why I love that place so. I am already planning to go back for 2 weeks next February. This year I flew a Falcon from Jeff Hunt who also arranged a ride to launch and pickup, and I was happy flying the Falcon because things have changed since I last flew there and there are many tight LZs (as well as a few enormous ones). It would be nice to have a little better glide though.
So, I am looking for PacAir Mark 4 or PULSE, to take with me on my motorhome next year, and I will be wandering about this summer so I could maybe pick it up somewhere in the USA.
CALL Ole, 425 280-4198
PS I'm a big PacAir fan!
PSS Check out Jeff here: flymexico.com :thumbsup:
Attachments
20170316_124715.jpg
20170316_124715.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 175 times
By Eteamjack
You didn't mention what size your looking for. Theres one in the classifieds on this website. Supposedly really nice shape. Also check John Heineys website.
Ozreport classifieds also hasone.
By WingedGringo
Well I didn't mention that because I need a wing for my ol' amigo José too and he is about half my size so I am interested in whatever pops up. I'm gonna take your suggestion and go look at the classifieds. I wonder if it's the one owned by the guy in Whitewater, WI, who apparently has quite a stack of vintage sackcloth, all of which seems wildly overpriced to this hangie, and unlikely to sell at those prices. I am looking for a fire sale. Thanks!
By peanuts
not fire sale, but I hear production has resumed on Pulse. Must be a reason...

Campers, Has anybody seen the ElectraFlyer? (No r[…]

The only learning curve I found was everything hap[…]

Deserves a go,mates. https://www.youtube.com/watch[…]

Some Fall Color in SoCal

Friday 2017.11.17 at Crestline.... http://www.you[…]