Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By Jason
likely my last flight of winter, and my first flight at Lookout this year.

Got about 37 minutes. If I had not dicked around and had just put her in on top when i had the chance i could have had another good flight later.

Oh well.
[youtube]
[/youtube]
By therider
Sweet!
By DBrose
Looked like a weird spot to land.
By highhuber
Nice, thanks for the ride along. I got an hour and a half at Mt. St. Helena in Northern cal. Beautiful spring day but no video or pics. Need to get a new GoPro and mount for my sony rx100 soon to capture and record with

hh
By Jason
DBrose wrote:Looked like a weird spot to land.
all that open space, and our LZ is the one thats sloping, small, and with obstacles, often cross to full tail (yesterday was quartering)

:crazy:
By darkcloud
Nice going Jason. That approach and LZ look challenging. Lots of room for error. Those of us that fly at AJX sure have it nice.
By Jason
darkcloud wrote:Nice going Jason. That approach and LZ look challenging. Lots of room for error. Those of us that fly at AJX sure have it nice.
The LZ used to be bigger, but they are building a detention pond in it. So we are loosing space.

There is another area that we can land in directly adjacent to it, friday it would have been doable, but i opted for the shorter walk out, and the more cross landing. you can see the nose yaw left shortly before my flare

back when the LZ was bigger

and the adjacent LZ
By darkcloud
Obstacles, density altitude, etc. Lots of things factor into that approach and landing. Again, well doneðŸ‘￾
Young guy learning to fly

Nice Mikkel, is this at Fasterholt? I think your[…]

Thanks for the follow-up, that's very interesting!

I flew in an area that was bordered by a river o[…]

Gold-Star, Sky-Tag, Glass-off

I was planning on sleeping in yesterday when I not[…]