.

.

Funny/Friendly Off topic discussion. Fail this test and threads will be migrated to Way Off Topic.

Moderators: sg, mods

User avatar
By pjwings
#147384
Hey now... I live in the South and I don't know anyone who would not cringe to hear this story. This thread should be titled:

Racist F**ktard
User avatar
By i8godzilla
#147387
pjwings wrote:Hey now... I live in the South and I don't know anyone who would not cringe to hear this story. This thread should be titled:

Racist F**ktard
:ditto: :ditto:
User avatar
By sg
#147390
Theres a few old KKKooks left out there, but by an large, just dont see it anymore.
User avatar
By CAL
#147394
that's funny on the amazing race i saw a black and white couple in the race and was thinking how cute !

then i started thinking what a great demonstration that we can all love one another !

there was a great battle between the north and the south. if that couple can love one another . the north and the south can too :thumbsup:
Last edited by CAL on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Jason
#147395
I apologize to the rest of the south.....


the guy says he isn't a racist though- hes just doing it for the children.........


i think the husband should get to slap the stupid out of him :rofl:
User avatar
By pjwings
#147396
Jason wrote:the guy says he isn't a racist though- hes just doing it for the children.........

Oh he's just doing it for the children? My bad... he must be a good guy after all.

:crazy:

Should we organize a lynching party to go down there and take care of him?
:lol:
User avatar
By CAL
#147398
pjwings wrote:
Jason wrote:the guy says he isn't a racist though- hes just doing it for the children.........

Oh he's just doing it for the children? My bad... he must be a good guy after all.

:crazy:

Should we organize a lynching party to go down there and take care of him?
:lol:

kill him with kindness , my neighbor called the water company because she felt that i watered to much . i was so mad i went over and mowed her lawn , the whole time i was thinking that will fix her ! it did she made a plate of cookies with tears in her eyes and delivered them to me saying how sorry she was . when i seen how bad she felt . i know this may sound funny but i felt bad that i mowed her lawn to get even with her. her tears and cookies were a sure sign how one should act.
User avatar
By pjwings
#147402
CAL wrote:kill him with kindness , my neighbor called the water company because she felt that i watered to much . i was so mad i went over and mowed her lawn , the whole time i was thinking that will fix her ! it did she made a plate of cookies with tears in her eyes and delivered them to me saying how sorry she was . when i seen how bad she felt . i know this may sound funny but i felt bad that i mowed her lawn to get even with her. her tears and cookies were a sure sign how one should act.
You're out of control Cal! Seriously though, that's an awesome story.

On an unrelated side note, our grass is still growing here in the south and I just called the electric company to tell them I think you use too much power over there at your house...
User avatar
By tokyoDirk
#147403
thats just one guy.

if I'm not mistaken the majority of california voted to take away civil liberties *and* add it to the state constitution.
User avatar
By CAL
#147406
pjwings wrote:
CAL wrote:kill him with kindness , my neighbor called the water company because she felt that i watered to much . i was so mad i went over and mowed her lawn , the whole time i was thinking that will fix her ! it did she made a plate of cookies with tears in her eyes and delivered them to me saying how sorry she was . when i seen how bad she felt . i know this may sound funny but i felt bad that i mowed her lawn to get even with her. her tears and cookies were a sure sign how one should act.
You're out of control Cal! Seriously though, that's an awesome story.

On an unrelated side note, our grass is still growing here in the south and I just called the electric company to tell them I think you use too much power over there at your house...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i would never hurt anyone like that again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
By pjwings
#147414
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been :owned:
User avatar
By Jason
#147415
mooncricket wrote:thats just one guy.

if I'm not mistaken the majority of california voted to take away civil liberties *and* add it to the state constitution.
that would be correct- unfortunately.......
User avatar
By pjwings
#147420
If we pool our resources perhaps we can buy an island and start our own country. All decisions will be made around a camp fire or BBQ pit but only after a day of flying. Taxes will be limited to mandatory hang driving one day a month. Currency will be beer and of course 'printing' your own is encouraged. Our only laws will be

1. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you
2. Don't touch my keel... I'm launching here!

etc... I think you see where I'm going with this.
User avatar
By HangDiver
#147432
Yea... I heard Jay Leno make a joke about that judge... he said the judge was afraid the children might grow up to be worlds best golfer, or maybe even president.
User avatar
By FPeel
#147433
Hmmm. I found the article to be confusing. The main message, that no one in authority should be able to tell another who their mate should be, was pretty clear.

What was confusing was that the example given for having mixed parentage children was a better argument AGAINST! :twisted:

Frank
User avatar
By Jason
#147435
Frank- i don't understand your post.....
User avatar
By FPeel
#147446
Jason wrote:Frank- i don't understand your post.....
I'm not surprised, though eventually the scales are supposed to fall away...

Frank
User avatar
By xerxes
#147447
When I moved to Georgia, I was kind of concerned about living in the bible belt since I'm not much of a churchgoer. What I've realized is that people are people, no matter what their current 'mode' of operation. I think the percentage of 'good' people vs 'bad' people is about the same no matter where you live.
Take a look

Today will be "the" day for commercial a[…]

Great footage! But man, that slow-mo was really ki[…]

Campers, Has anybody seen the ElectraFlyer? (No r[…]

The only learning curve I found was everything hap[…]