[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 264: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 326: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Coloma Hang Gliding club 2009 Weedwacker - Hang Gliding Org
Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYgq-HtOoY

: [/youtube]

I'm the fat guy in the jacket measuring the spot landing. I couldn't fly this year because the dang shoulder. Looking forward to next year. Johnny flies for the first time at Coloma, Welcome to the club bro :thumbsup:
By Windlord
Looked like some good fun. :thumbsup:
By skypimp
George who ?
By hgflyer
Did George H. win the sport landing contest? Looks great guys. Good job. Congrats to Johnny, for making his way up the ranks to fly Coloma.
By skypilot155
:mosh: Yep, that's George Hamilton winning the spot landing contest :mosh:
By relate2
Thanks skypilot155 for the video, I enjoyed that, very well done, looked like a great get together and all decent landings. Boy do those rigids have a glide on them.
By skypilot155
Thanks, I wish I could take the credit but the video was actually done by another pilot, Mike Johnson who sent it to me and I posted, Great job Mike :thumbsup:
By noman3
i enjoyed the footage thanks.
By dougrat
Nice Video, Mike, But who is that singing in the back ground :shock: Congrats to George, sorry we missied this year. Doug
By Erik Boehm
2 points:
1) Nice landings, some weren't pretty, but the LZ wasn't an impact zone. My one question is if the guy flying the Rigid at 2:56 whacked.... the video cuts before we see the landing, but it didn't look like it was going to be a "textbook" landing

2) I've been thinking about going out to Coloma for the last ~4 years, as it is the closest flying site to Davis, California. It would beat driving to mount Diablo, or back to the Folks and Ed Levin/Mission. Now that my position/Work in Sacramento is gone, I have nothing better to do.
If you guys want another driver, you might want to PM me, I'd like to check out the site.
By skypilot155
The guys signing in the background are Coloma pilots (food, beer, guitars= country music :crazy: ), Yes Kevin (the guy on the ridgid) wacked :rofl: which is pretty uncommon for Kevin. He almost always has beautiful textbook landings :thumbsup:
By Johnny
SkyPilot - thanks for holding the clubhouse door open for me Dude.
Let's fly !
By Flying Cavy
Good job Johnny!