All FLPHG stuff goes here
By mark selner
wounder what the altitude was, :thumbsup:
By skyelevator
Thanks for the post though some may disagree it is nice to have a few FLPHG to read or look at from time to time. A few of us fly em and in my humble opinion it is more hangliding than it is not hangliding if that makes any sense. Waiting for thin film photovoltaics on a rigid at 50% plus efficiency.The record is 22% thin film now and 42% for traditional cells. Some very lightweight battery technology is in the lab and proven now also, maybe available in a few years. Cant remember where I saw it but I stumbled into a video of a electric FLPHG that was truly geared for a "tow me up" device (without the tow obviously) that was more of a little eggbeater sized prop and a single little skid on the boot of what appeared to be a standard pod harness. A very cool thing considering how a full blown Mossy NRG can be a little intimidating and even a handful at times if one isn't careful, and current.
By combat.is.hell
My local conditions (limited max height, bad weaher, no mountains etc etc) means that I fly with the power on all the time. So my mozzie is not a launch device, it is my trusty non-stop thermal.

Noise from the engine? Either that or one has to choose to be happy with the extremelly few flying opportunities we have over here.
By Toomb
Wow! Awesome video! I am looking forward to more instructional videos from you..... :) :thumbsup:
By Windlord
A very well done production. Thank you for sharing it with us. :thumbsup:
By combat.is.hell
:mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By Felix
Awesome, what a great instructional video!
I am looking at buying a power harness in the near future and this helps a lot. So, Thank You!
By combat.is.hell
Buy a motor harness? Well.... :goodidea: