Announce and track hang gliding events
By John Kangas
Free Annual Idaho event. Fly the longest days of the year just east of famous Sun Valley. Paragliders, Hang Gliders, Sailplanes, and Self Launching Sailplanes are all welcome. Awesome glass off and cloud bases up to 18,000'. Fly to Montana or Yellowstone. Wave Window. Campfire, Potlucks, Star Gazing, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Fishing. Free camping at the Glider Park. Big Air and Big Country! For an outtake about King from Dave Aldrich’s awesome movie production see vimeo.com/104771241 Explore kingmountaingliderpark.com for directions and more info. Spot Locator with tracking function or equivalent required. RSVP with John at (208) 407-7174.
By Cochon44
John Kangas wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:44 pm Free Annual Idaho event. Fly the longest days of the year just east of famous Sun Valley. Paragliders, Hang Gliders, Sailplanes, and Self Launching Sailplanes are all welcome. Awesome glass off and cloud bases up to 18,000'. Fly to Montana or Yellowstone. Wave Window. Campfire, Potlucks, Star Gazing, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Fishing. Free camping at the Glider Park. Big Air and Big Country! For an outtake about King from Dave Aldrich’s awesome movie production see vimeo.com/104771241 Explore kingmountaingliderpark.com for directions and more info. Spot Locator with tracking function or equivalent required. RSVP with John at (208) 407-7174.
great times
By Felix
Looks like a great time! I am yet to make it out to King Mountain, hopefully in the near future I can come fly there. Thaks for the video link, somehow I've missed that one :thumbsup:
By tahoetun
HI,
Thinking of heading up with a couple other pilots from the Reno/Tahoe. Can anybody give an update on the road to launch washout conditions? Would like to know be for making the long drive up...