Announce and track hang gliding events
By deeprecon1
The Mother Lode Skyriders would like to invite you to celebrate life, flyin, eatin, drinkin, laughin, So come and get U sum at the Up Chuck Memorial fly-in April 13th 2013, In honor all of our fallen Skyriders.

Its pot luck with a Mexican theme, so load upon some beans and create your own thermal.

So bring your favorite Mexican, some beer and your bird.. The Mother Lode Sky Riders welcome you.

Plan on feeding four people with your dish... if you don't like Mexican bring something to throw on the grille (include plastic ware plates and napkins)

You don’t have to fly, just come out and help us celebrate those who have gone onto bigger Skies.

9am for any new pilots who would like to get a sled ride in … read below H2 pilots!
11am be in the Lz ready to go, there will be plenty of rides up so bring a friend to help drive down.

Some rules.
Must be a seasoned H2 with instructor present or Mother lode Skyrider Instructor (Glendeco) sign off to fly McClure.
If your instructor gives verbal and has spoken with Glenn, with his blessing you “might” be able join us in the early am or late afternoon. CONDITIONS will have final say.

Please contact him or have your instructor contact him prior to coming out.
$10 day use fee for MID “mandatory”

MLSR members not included (membership must be paid in full day of event)

NO SMOKING on Launch … period. Take care of your needs before coming to launch.

All forms of donation to the club can done on site in the LZ ...Thank you

WEATHER PERMITTING of course

By SIERRA CRUISER
Thanks Terry April is a good time of year to fly at Mcclure
By deeprecon1
weekend reminder put it on your calendars.

:goodidea:
deeprecon1 wrote:... bring something to throw on the grille (include plastic ware plates and.....
Plastic on the grill, but no smoking on launch...now is that really fair?

I NEED to come up and will be trying hard to make it work.

Diev
By deeprecon1
TTT

:popcorn:

Reminder to put this on your schedules ... come get some sweet McClure love

:mosh:
By noman3
dievhart wrote:
deeprecon1 wrote:... bring something to throw on the grille (include plastic ware plates and.....
Plastic on the grill, but no smoking on launch...now is that really fair?

I NEED to come up and will be trying hard to make it work.

Diev
hey d i never smoke on launch,i think we need to have a safety meeting,on launch. :mosh:
noman3 wrote:....hey d i never smoke on launch,i think we need to have a safety meeting,on launch. :mosh:
I'm there...being safe for sure....I'm no wind dummy :surrender:
Diev
By SIERRA CRUISER
This spring at Mcclure is a great time to reflect on our brothers that have passed. ...With friends family and the best flying!!!!!!Thats is what The MOTHER LOAD SKY RIDERS DO!!!!!! . BUTT KICKEN BOOMERS, WHAT WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT BUTT KICKEN BOOMERS! Thank you Terry its going to be fun. Anything I can do to help let me know, I'm going to bring chips, tritips, beer, WHISKEY, DANCING GIRLS AND Table Dancin NOMANS123456789!!!!! Our thoughts are with all families and friends that have lost a loved one. GETUSUM at the UP CHUCK FLY_IN MLSR
By day dreamer
"Only two things in life worth living. Butt kickin thermals and nasty women."
By jasonrner
Count me in, bringing James Geer too, both of our GF's and pooches.... Maybe Chris Ellis and Chris the fireman too.....