Announce and track hang gliding events
By latunatexx
Awesome job guys. Appreciate all the hard work that is going into making McClure an even better place to fly and hang out. Look forward to flying with you all very soon :thumbsup:
By bentupright
Willmrx wrote:
iSoar wrote:out of curiosity ... maybe I missed something ... but what was the purpose of this?
The main reason is to get more setup area and make it so people will not get stuck in the back. We hope to get it to the point that we can have two gliders on launch. No more getting stuck behind a launch potato!!! :mosh:
Oh , excellent point my nature loving friend!
The launch potato can be a difficult invasive species that is hard to stamp out at that elevation/eco-climate.
By Willmrx
bentupright wrote:
Willmrx wrote:
iSoar wrote:out of curiosity ... maybe I missed something ... but what was the purpose of this?
The main reason is to get more setup area and make it so people will not get stuck in the back. We hope to get it to the point that we can have two gliders on launch. No more getting stuck behind a launch potato!!! :mosh:
Oh , excellent point my nature loving friend!
The launch potato can be a difficult invasive species that is hard to stamp out at that elevation/eco-climate.
:roflcat:
By dievhart
just for the record, I had no idea what I was talking about.....(and still don't)
I just found out I will be missing the Howl :-(....
Maybe there will be grass all over by the time I get up there.....that dirt sure looks red.....chips?
Dreaming of twisting it up with you all.....getting SUPER HI and then coming down to bake by the lake.....I have yet to land over there.....where is a video?
Diev