All topics the user community has voted to take off the front page are moved here.
Click on the "BURY this topic" link at the top of each topic to vote to bury a topic and take it off the front page.

Moderator: mods

By Comet
Tormod wrote:aeroexperiments! Please, please, please tell me you're kidding! You don't actually believe this BS do you?
People laugh over chemtrails - and then they fall for something as equally ridiculous as global warming.
By Karl_A
The 'auto' position on the chemtrail switch indicates that the aircraft is equipped with a later model chemtrail system that has temperature and humidity sensors so that is can turn itself on and off automatically as the aircraft flies though air that is more suitable for chemtrails.

It is completely impossible that the extent and persistence of trails could be caused by jet engine exhaust and variations in the temperature and humidity of the air the plane is flying through because that would be dull, boring and stupid, not dramatic, exciting and compelling, like the vast global chemtrail conspiracy starring Scarlet Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Uma Thurman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Samuel L. Jackson, Patrick Stewart, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Jeff Bridges.
By CHassan
Ha - obvious CONtrails. (Condensation trails). What you really have to watch for is the ones with no contrails. Much time energy and social security monies (at least in the US) has gone into hiding contrails.

See when the contrails are hidden you are free to disperse true "CHEMtrails". They do not disperse the chemicals in liquid form or in liquid suspension. They use gas variants and multiple passes of particulate dispersion so as not to induce tell tails at all.

I use to watch plane after plane fly over the same area time and time again at a high altitude, with no contrails. It didn't take long before I realized and it became obvious this was an aerial planting!
By red
aeroexperiments wrote:Well, it's obviously all about weather modification. They start spraying in one area, and it typically attracts a weather front to that area about 12 hours later. Just watch and see!
Yesterday they were obviously under orders to spray over western Kansas. Skies over Wichita and eastward were clear, but heavy chemtrails to the west, spreading very wide and lasting for hours. It was clear that all the planes were switching their sprayers from "on" to "off" or vise versa, on crossing a certain line of latitude. And it didn't have anything to do with altitude change-- most of the planes were surely far from their points of departure or arrival. It's amazing what you can see when you look up...
Aeroexperiments,

California is in the midst of an epic drought. It's a history-making drought, maybe even Biblical in scale.

Does anybody in California know about this chemtrail weather modification process?
Somebody needs to tell all this to California, so they can end this terrible drought!

:mrgreen:
By BBJCaptain
So I guess that the air mass over the US is constant at all altitudes and never changes so there is no more need to check the wx before we fly.
That must be the reason they can turn them on and off at will :roll: :crazy:

Condensation trails are directly affected by the air mass you happened to be flying in at the time. Its as simple as that. I just flew from Tel Aviv
to Dulles arriving this morning and it took 12:49:00 I crossed several pressure lines and passed 100's of aircraft along the way. I was behind
a 777 for almost an hr and never seen his contrail, he was below me at 360. A 747 went over at 390 ( 1000' above ) and had "4" contrails, one
coming off each engine. Some days guys in the low 30's don't have one while planes in the high 30's and above do. Sometime they only stretch
out 1000' behind the planes engines, other days they go for miles.

I got as high as 64*N and the temp at 380 was ISA +16 and Greenland was still frozen and as hard as I look I could find any melting glaciers anywhere.

Yes they look a lot different from 1000' away than they do 40,000' away but I can assure you that they come from the engines and have
nothing to do with chemicals. :agh:

Next winter go outside and start your car and tell me what you see coming out of the tailpipe......... contrail maybe? :roll:

Attachments
moon 747.jpg
moon 747.jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
By Wonder Boy
Its very sad for those that believe in these.......... please don't make today's youth ignorant.

I also have bad news about santa & the easter bunny......

Whatever. Glad this is hang gliding related.
By highhuber
I have watched them spraying here in Northern Ca. It looks like a contrail at first but after a while spreads out into a milky white haze that stays for the rest of the day.

Read this and educate your self to the realities of Geo Engineering. It is not a Myth.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/the- ... chemtrail/
By Nicos
Belief? What is there to believe or not?

Has there been evidence of geo-engineering involving aerial spraying in the past.. yes.
Is there (at least anecdotal) evidence that it goes on today... yes.

What's the big mystery?
By Tormod
The ratio of crazy people in here is high nowadays. Your posts should come with a warning. "Please disregard, the person posting this is mentally ill"

Idiots!
By Mr Pou
I sometimes leave chemtrails when I fly. Usually proceeded by an evening of spicy food and beer.

:lol:
By David Bodner
HangDiver wrote:Really? A by-product of jet engine comustion is water vapor. Sheeeesh.

In fact, a by-product of combustion in general is water vapor. Geeezus.
Sure, for jet-fueled airplanes. But water isn't a by-product of burning coal. So, what's your answer for contrails coming from coal-fueled airplanes, smarty? :mrgreen:
By 1htalp9
Comet wrote:Oh jeez, chemtrails: the ultimate example of conspiracy gullibility.

I think someone invented the concept as a joke, just to see how stupid and naive some elements of our society can be.
Scientology :mosh:
By brian scharp
Tormod wrote:The ratio of crazy people in here is high nowadays. Your posts should come with a warning. "Please disregard, the person posting this is mentally ill"

Idiots!
Just tell SG it's you or them.
By Comet
highhuber wrote:I have watched them spraying here in Northern Ca. It looks like a contrail at first but after a while spreads out into a milky white haze that stays for the rest of the day.

Read this and educate your self to the realities of Geo Engineering. It is not a Myth.
LMAO, the whole ridiculous premise breaks down when the reality that broadcast spraying also affects the sprayer. Unless of course the Illuminati have "the antidote."

And if "they" are conducting geo-engineering, I see no evidence that it's working. Pollution, crime, overpopulation and general lack of public compliance continue unabated.

Why am I even debating this ridiculous conspiracy theory? Anyone who believes this probably also believes that USHPA has hang gliding's best interests at heart.

Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
By John Kerry
Choo choo here comes the crazy train. Next stop Texas.
By Erik Boehm
David Bodner wrote:water isn't a by-product of burning coal. So, what's your answer for contrails coming from coal-fueled airplanes, smarty? :mrgreen:
Actually, Water is a byproduct of burning coal... the H2O: CO2 ratio is much lower though.
By W9GFO
If chemtrails were a real thing it could be easily proven through spectroscopy. :crazy:
By IcRus
Anyone who believes in Chemtrails is a total idiot, go back to school...

This thread got me digging for a flight I did in m[…]

https://youtu.be/IfkIk5-jOXg Wonderful thermal f[…]

Campfires tales . . .

Those "elite warfighters" are some of t[…]

Untitled (無題)

We only had one day in Kyoto, but I enjoyed it. […]