All topics the user community has voted to take off the front page are moved here.
Click on the "BURY this topic" link at the top of each topic to vote to bury a topic and take it off the front page.

Moderator: mods

By sg
You can take my name off the list too. This is sheer nonsense.
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 2.23.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 2.23.02 PM.png (306.59 KiB) Viewed 380 times
By BubbleBoy
Each time the involuntarylist is brought up I'm going to do that organization an favor. I'm going to remind those responsible to do the absolute best thing they could do for the promotion of their cause:

Please post a list of all HG flying sites in the US that have a requirement for pilots to hold ratings/certifications that now accept involuntarylist ratings in lieu of the ratings previously required. Watching this list 'grow' (hahaha) will be both a measure of your actual progress/success and extremely helpful to pilots. (cue the moronic 'helpful to who and how?' crap from Red)

You want to do your organization some good? -- THAT'S the list that is important, not some fake BS list of 'rated' pilots (dead and alive, but not actually participating).

This has been a public service announcement/request

JB
By sg
Joe,

If you dont think im aware of the fact you work with BobK in his s--- forum to strategize how to get stuff posted on the org, you are really clueless. People send me screenshots all the time.

You are clearly carrying BobKs water here, against this websites policies, and now you are seriously pissing members off with this crap. Its really scummy putting dead pilots on a list like that, show some fricken respect.

You can take me off now. People are asking me to ban you for this crap and your constant shenanigans.

TAKE ME OFF THIS BS LIST and you should take anyone else off that asks as well.

Will probably call for a ban vote at this point. See what people think.
By DMarley
joefaust wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:51 am
Pilot Pages have three sections:
= Statement of certified rating.
=Voluntary information from the pilot
= Interest-enhancing notes and links related to the pilot.
What a joke.... Statement of certified rating.... certified by whom?
Joe, dude.... I thought that you had some class. I was WRONG! You are devoid of class. Absolutely Zero class. You have ZERO professionalism. What kind of moron would stoop to such depths as to forcefully add a person who has absolutely zero desire to be on a meaningless, fictitious club's list?!?
Why would ANYONE other than your little band of ZERO cohorts, want to be associated with you in any way?
No wonder you have to steal names to add to your pitiful, deceitful list.
By joefaust
Doug,
1. Your name is not yet "listed" but a Pilot Page is constructed and published. Listing will occur when the rating certification process is completed. The rating process regarding your public recreational hang gliding via involuntarylist is underway.
2. What is untrue on the subject Pilot Page? What is there that is bothering you?
3. The involuntarylist is not a fictitious list.
4. You ARE near me. I hold you near and dear to my hang gliding history heart. Others on the involuntarylist team also hold you near to them. NC is near to me.
5. No boldness, just working as usual on hang gliding matters as I have done for over 50 years in service to the hang gliding community.
6. involuntarylist is not regularly showing anything about paragliding; so your request to show "P-0" on the subject Pilot Page will not fly; sorry about that; you may list such "P-0" elsewhere and readers of involuntarylist will probably be able to find eventually your P matters.
7. You are welcome to visit me at my home in Los Angeles; I will politely greet you, feed you, discuss HG, if you wish.
8. You are welcome to fly our local sites in Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County.

Doug, your mention of "zero" reminds me of the rating involuntarylist resolved for me: S-SA Otto-0
and my online forum ZeroTheHero in the Yahoo groups space.

The certification process at involuntarylist collects witnessed data, examination data, reports, and more; then the team at involuntarylist rates a recreational hang glider pilot; such process is ongoing concerning you; you are invited to send data about yourself; you are invited to have your instructors send matter to involuntarylist; all such will go into case file; upon reaching a decision about the case, then a statement will be made and published. Thank you for your cooperation on your behalf or for inputs from you about other pilots.

Lifts,
Joe Faust
teaming for involuntarylist
PS: sg, the team will be evolving content for Pilot Pages over time; the files certainly are not complete and are never considered "done" but rather evolving. LOL on your post regarding the only recalled regional director; the FULL story cannot be told in a quip, of course; profound tracking of truth on issue may well be required to discern truth. Best.
Filler:
zeitschrift_flugsport_1909_luftsport_luftverkehr_luftfahrt_561_555.jpg
zeitschrift_flugsport_1909_luftsport_luftverkehr_luftfahrt_561_555.jpg (37.74 KiB) Viewed 377 times
Last edited by joefaust on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By BubbleBoy
Each time the involuntarylist is brought up I'm going to do that organization an favor. I'm going to remind those responsible to do the absolute best thing they could do for the promotion of their cause:

Please post a list of all HG flying sites in the US that have a requirement for pilots to hold ratings/certifications that now accept involuntarylist ratings in lieu of the ratings previously required. Watching this list 'grow' (hahaha) will be both a measure of your actual progress/success and extremely helpful to pilots. (cue the moronic 'helpful to who and how?' crap from Red)

You want to do your organization some good? -- THAT'S the list that is important, not some fake BS list of 'rated' pilots (dead and alive, but not actually participating).

This has been a public service announcement/request

JB
By sg
Let me guess, you actually believe the crazy bullshit Bob is feeding you? He was recalled. PERIOD. Thats a fact.

Now tell me why you support an immoral professional harasser like BobK.
He literally asked me to take voting points away from people and give them to other people. I still have the private message and screenshot saved.

WHY in the world would you support someone this immoral, more than willing to ask me to rig an election???
WHY????? Do you even admit he did this???
By sg
Stop reporting my own posts Joe and ANSWER the question. Not playing games. Dont have time for this BS.

Last chance.
By joefaust
sg, please start a topic on your concern about the mentioned matters.

This topic concerns involuntarylist that is with zero affiliation with clubs, associations, corporations, or special persons you mentioned. Thanks for fairly treating this topic. And consider BubbleBoy's conduct in the topic thread.
sg, you are insisting to answer your questions on a topic that is off topic and against your forum rules; are you baiting me so that I break your policy??? Not playing fair.

FACT: involuntarylist had zero generative input from the guy you don't like; AFTER the involuntarylist was fully independently born and launched, then, and only then did other people begin to comment and participate, including you and Bob. involuntarylist is not carrying anyone's waters here to your forum; involuntarylist stands on its own; it is a growth from Self-Soar Association's millieu; and deceased HG pilots have ever been esteemed in such flow.

The full text of all related matters regarding the HGAA voting experiment is a necessary preamble for fair rehearsal of that topic. If you present all related text in a timed progressive fair way, then fair discussion could occur and I would then give my personal opinions; notice in the history that I stayed aside from that historic discussion. I have not found a way to judge the soul of persons. I support many things in our sport including your forum in many ways, despite disagreements; I treasure the value of challenges of difference as sources for further learning.
Filler:
1908PhotoFlyTCFinHighARhangglider.JPG
1908PhotoFlyTCFinHighARhangglider.JPG (17.49 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Last edited by joefaust on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By blindrodie
BOOOOM!

8)
By DMarley
joe, by forcefully stealing and adding pilots names into your fictitious list, you are creating a very harmful reputation for yourself. Have some dignity and class and stop this harassment. Take every pilot's name and listing out of your list that has not agreed to be listed. Otherwise you will likely be viewed as someone that is not part of our community and certainly someone that cannot be trusted. Trust is the only aspect that we as humans truly own. When that trust is dissolved, we have nothing. Do the right thing Joe. Take those pilots off your list who never asked to be there.
By DMarley
sg wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm
Stop reporting my own posts Joe and ANSWER the question. Not playing games. Dont have time for this BS.

Last chance.
Why are you playing such childish games, Joe? Reporting on Jacks posts.... to Jack? Really, Joe? Really?
By DMarley
Follow the light, Joe..... come out of the darkness.... Follow the light!!! We're rootin' for ya, Joe.... You were part of us long ago.... come back Joe.... come back to us... Follow the light!!!!

But before you do come back,
DELETE MY NAME OFF YOUR RIDICULOUS LIST!!!!!
By joefaust
Hey guys,
1. There is no stealing of names. Names are in public domain.

2. I reported sg's post because in his policy statements he tells us all to treat him as one of the regular guys or gals here. Well, I respected his plea and reported his post as off topic and a kind of baiting to try to get me off topic. Just open up a topic on his concern and I will answer there. Here he was forcing BIG sidebar, essentially disrupting the topic. That he hits me for not going along with his baiting seems to have him go against his own policy for the forum.

3. Seeing the "light" ? That is exactly what happened to generate involuntarylist. I saw the Light. :)

4. The light does not throw away the blessing of our fellows and gals who have taken the Next Thermal; they are still with me, and maybe you.
Thanks for the support "rootin'" synergy.

5. It would be more fun if DMarley stopped mischaracterizing involuntarylist, especially after being given careful definitions of involuntarylist as not a club, etc. Such discourse is not helpful.

6. Notice that involuntarylist is not rating any pilot who is not in the public domain space.

Lift,
Joe Faust
teaming for involuntarylist

Filler:
PositioningOneTCFoverAnotherTCFatFunston.JPG
PositioningOneTCFoverAnotherTCFatFunston.JPG (10.46 KiB) Viewed 320 times
By sg
Off topic??? This is about the HGRS right?

Well, im calling out what complete BULLSHIT your list is. Thats exactly ON the TOPIC of the involuntarylist. Talking about the propaganda on your list is baiting now? Get real. Its on topic. You list me as controversial and Bob as some kind of saint. Bob is probably the most controversial harasser in hang gliding. Thats on the involuntarylist site. Thats the TOPIC.
You claim you are not associated in any way, but your involuntarylist site records makes your bias extremely clear.

Lets make this really simple to understand. You are walking into an establishment and pissing off the customers. They have asked you to remove them for your BS list and you are refusing. You are harassing people here and they are pissed. You are in violation of the site rules right now. Continue this pattern and you are gone. If I get more PM's from people pissed about being on your list against their will, im taking you off the "ORG list".

I suggest you stop forcing people on lists against their will, including me.
By mgforbes
DMarley wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 am
Joe,
So now you're adding to your list dead pilots and pilots who have obviously no desire to be on your list?
You're obviously attempting to legitimize your little club by incredibly ill means. Deceased pilots? Really?
Mark Forbes? Really? And you're linking to Mark's videos that don't indicate who the pilot is in each vid?
I would be highly surprised to hear that Mark gave you permission to put his endorsement on your club by adding his name to your list of pilots.
I haven't bothered to look into Joe's "organization"....but WTF? I gave no permission to use videos posted by me in the promotion of Joe's fake group. I presume there are links to some YouTube videos I posted, or something of that sort. And I'm certainly not a member, supporter or anything else of his group.

Joe may have been one of the pioneers of the sport, and he's certainly a colorful character. "Colorful" is a term that can have many meanings, and in his case it reminds me of a chameleon placed on a plaid tartan. As for the allegations that He Who Must Not Be Named was kicked out of USHPA for personal hatred reasons, that is simply false. I am not at liberty to discuss all of the reasons behind his expulsion, but let it suffice that his intentional, deliberate actions caused significant harm to our association and its members, and directly caused significant expense which we all pay for through increased dues. He was disruptive, defiant and unapologetic about his actions. He was given every opportunity to change his behavior. He chose instead to become even more belligerent. And after due consideration, the USHPA board decided that his actions had made him an unacceptable liability to our association, and revoked his membership.

USHPA is a voluntary membership association. You don't have to join if you don't want to, so long as you're willing to forego the benefits of membership. USHPA isn't obliged to accept you as a member if your actions and behavior are not supportive of the organization and its goals. If you're already a member and you take actions which harm the association, we have a disciplinary process (ratings reductions, revocations, and ultimately expulsion) to deal with such transgressions.

MGF
By sg
Ive had enough. More than enough agitating people here.

Thread locked. Joe, you refused to take me off your list, so im taking you off of the orgs.
Clear L.A. Skies on Friday!

:thumbsup: Very nice Jonathan. Wow! Truly one […]

:thumbsup: Looked like a good day for you, especi[…]

Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air m[…]

involuntarylist

Ive had enough. More than enough agitating peopl[…]