1. Your name is not yet "listed" but a Pilot Page is constructed and published. Listing will occur when the rating certification process is completed. The rating process regarding your public recreational hang gliding via involuntarylist is underway.
2. What is untrue on the subject Pilot Page? What is there that is bothering you?
3. The involuntarylist is not a fictitious list.
4. You ARE near me. I hold you near and dear to my hang gliding history heart. Others on the involuntarylist team also hold you near to them. NC is near to me.
5. No boldness, just working as usual on hang gliding matters as I have done for over 50 years in service to the hang gliding community.
6. involuntarylist is not regularly showing anything about paragliding; so your request to show "P-0" on the subject Pilot Page will not fly; sorry about that; you may list such "P-0" elsewhere and readers of involuntarylist will probably be able to find eventually your P matters.
7. You are welcome to visit me at my home in Los Angeles; I will politely greet you, feed you, discuss HG, if you wish.
8. You are welcome to fly our local sites in Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County.
Doug, your mention of "zero" reminds me of the rating involuntarylist resolved for me: S-SA Otto-0
and my online forum ZeroTheHero in the Yahoo groups space.
The certification process at involuntarylist collects witnessed data, examination data, reports, and more; then the team at involuntarylist rates a recreational hang glider pilot; such process is ongoing concerning you; you are invited to send data about yourself; you are invited to have your instructors send matter to involuntarylist; all such will go into case file; upon reaching a decision about the case, then a statement will be made and published. Thank you for your cooperation on your behalf or for inputs from you about other pilots.
teaming for involuntarylist
PS: sg, the team will be evolving content for Pilot Pages over time; the files certainly are not complete and are never considered "done" but rather evolving. LOL on your post regarding the only recalled regional director; the FULL story cannot be told in a quip, of course; profound tracking of truth on issue may well be required to discern truth. Best.
US pilots involuntarylist.org