All topics the user community has voted to take off the front page are moved here.
Click on the "BURY this topic" link at the top of each topic to vote to bury a topic and take it off the front page.

Moderator: mods

By ksglider
I was eating when I saw this and it almost made me puke!
By miguel
NMERider wrote:Let's all hit the Vote to Bury button until this goes to the sub-basement where it belongs.

Just look at those knots. We would not want anyone to think OP could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.
By NMERider
miguel wrote:
NMERider wrote:Let's all hit the Vote to Bury button until this goes to the sub-basement where it belongs.

Just look at those knots. We would not want anyone to think OP could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.
I think he's human bait for Shark Week. :twisted:
By Everard
miguel wrote:Just look at those knots. We would not want anyone to think OP could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.
Just for info, that's not me in the pic. (I would not want anyone to think I could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.) No idea who it is or what he is really doing, but I have seen several pics of people doing this kind of stuff.

(Hurries away to look up how to tie a figure 8 knot...)
By miguel
Everard wrote:
miguel wrote:Just look at those knots. We would not want anyone to think OP could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.
Just for info, that's not me in the pic. (I would not want anyone to think I could not tie a decent figure 8 knot.) No idea who it is or what he is really doing, but I have seen several pics of people doing this kind of stuff.

(Hurries away to look up how to tie a figure 8 knot...)
I forgot the smiley :mrgreen:
By philderbeast
You can feel secure with the new hook line of harness because we've got your back.
By DMarley
Someone doesn't like a thread and becomes all hissy with it?!? Oh waaaaaa!
Just like anything on TV and satellite (cable?)... ya don't have to drink it if ya don't like it.
Or.... we could have a lovely, dwindling, non-talkative-bunch-of-hissies hg forum like they have over there... in that lovely sun-shine state. Wouldn't that be fun. Heck, nearly every topic on that forum gets ambushed by Dudley-do-rights attempting to 'get even' with their nemesis. Or so it seems. Yeah. Fun.
:)

I write my log in an almost story like manner..[…]

JD, have you flown a newer U2 lately? Just wonde[…]

Windy season

I've used my fpv RC craft for getting more familia[…]

A little bird told me.

....In addition to video, better quality audio re[…]