This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to grow the sport of hang gliding. We will take a methodical approach to collect data and come up with implementable ideas on how to increase our numbers. This includes effective marketing, lead generation, site access issues, improving regulations, lack of instructors, lack of sites, etc

Moderator: mods

By HuttoRhino
I wanted to hear from others how you promote the sport of HG or this web site?

If you can post pics of your promotion efforts. Let's see them!!
By Mrsposer
I do hair so I have a better opportunity than some to promote. After i had my first tandem I took my photos to work and showed them to everyone and I try to explain to them how safe I felt (I feel safer up there than in my car), and I also swiped some brochures from lookout mt. to give to anyone that I thought might not be a sissy. :)
By HuttoRhino
I did see the Spread your wings thread. It seems kind of hard to search for unless you are looking for something more specific. We have also posted this topic earlier before that thread as well.

I was simply looking to see if anyone had completed pictures and other efforts that have NOT been mentioned as of yet. I am looking to encourage additional discussions in different ways other than traditional methods.

No offense ment.. nor taken :mrgreen:

I am just looking out there for additional eyes, ears, and actions!! Thanks for the responce though!
By HuttoRhino
So... how about those pics?? Anyone??

I am going to wash my truck before I take a pic of mine!! I'll post it here... hopefully this weekend.