This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to grow the sport of hang gliding. We will take a methodical approach to collect data and come up with implementable ideas on how to increase our numbers. This includes effective marketing, lead generation, site access issues, improving regulations, lack of instructors, lack of sites, etc

Moderator: mods

I have come across some threads on this site and the Sylmar page mentioning Cedar City. There's no information on the Wiki, and the UHGPA site has no site guide that I could find. Anybody have any info?
By boarini2003
Thanks for the info and the PMs. I will definitely check it out.
By therider
wow, so many amazing launches! TFS.
boarini2003 wrote:I have come across some threads on this site and the Sylmar page mentioning Cedar City. There's no information on the Wiki, and the UHGPA site has no site guide that I could find. Anybody have any info?
I've flown the sites around Cedar City and Hurricane many times since my first flights there in 77. I've been to 17999 (in 79) at the site above CC. I left a PM with my phone #. There are 5 sites, six if you count the site at Junction Utah. All have amazing potential.