This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to grow the sport of hang gliding. We will take a methodical approach to collect data and come up with implementable ideas on how to increase our numbers. This includes effective marketing, lead generation, site access issues, improving regulations, lack of instructors, lack of sites, etc

Moderator: mods

By mgforbes
Anybody have a batten chart for a Dream 185? I'm working on mine, and it would be nice to check them to see if they're about right. The nose batten broke and I'll be making a new one this weekend. I can use the existing one as a pattern, but a chart would be great. Googling hasn't turned up anything. I'm not sure who inherited the Dream series after Delta Wing Kites closed up, but it would be nice to track down the documentation if somebody has a copy.

MGF
By paraglidingswiss
You can actually contact the service center where you bought your stuff with that kind of model.
By joshuapcrites
not sure but I spoke to a gentlemen named Ted that claims he owned and manufactured Dream gliders I can ask him for you.