Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

Nice video. Wolfie gets some great footage with that GoPro 360.

I just got back last night from two weeks of flying in Valle with Vuelo Libre. Rudy and his crew are top notch. I flew 14 straight days. Half of those I did two flights a day. I got more airtime these past two weeks than I have gotten in 8 of my last 12 seasons of flying. And it was all done on a brand new Sport 3.

I will be going back. Nothing beats landing at the Piano LZ after a fun flight and eating tacos and drinking beer while kids break down your glider. It's also great meeting all of other pilots. Lots of new friends.

Good luck to all of those heading down for the El Peñón Classic.
Conditions continue to be great down here. Rudy set me up with a lovely new U2 for the week. It is indeed a fine glider. I've gotten over 8 hours in the last three days. I haven't gotten as high as in that video, but there is still plenty of air to be had below 11K feet. It was pretty lively today! And the town is fun too. Push out, /jd
Conditions were even better today. I was up for 3.5 hours, topped out at 11.5K. The views were magnificent. Some people turned out of lift at 13K because it was cold. I think some XC flights were had. Conditions are forecast to get even better for the comp next week. Push out, /jd
Today was a 'double black diamond' day. A few sky gods got long flights, most of us stayed up for a while, and a few sensible people didn't fly. I stayed up for 55 minutes and topped out at 11K again. My vario showed both 1500 up and down. Rudi said he hadn't seen it that rough in years. If you like wild rides, this would have been your day! It has been blue all week, but tomorrow clouds are in the forecast. Push out, /jd
And my Valle De Bravo adventure completes with a 4 hour flight, making a total of 16.5 hours for the week. Conditions should improve for the comp, so good luck to all you comp pilots! This has been so great! I think every reasonably competent flyer who has the means should take a tour down here. The flying is magnificent, the town is colorful and exotic, the food is dellicious (and cheap!), the people are great, and Rudy provided great gliders and flying support. I've never been so spoiled, having my glider set up for me, carried to launch for me, packed down for me, and retrieves if needed. Thanks Rudy!

Hey Brosig, I hope you don't mind that I hijacked your thread. I believe I've flown with you this week. I'm Joel, on the orange U2.

Counting the days till I come back, hopefully next year. Push out, /jd
Valle is/was indeed spectacular
The El Penon competition was super fun, but the highlight for me was a flight to the Volcano and back on Feb 24’th :thumbsup:
Video to come soon :)
For a winter flying getaway Valle De Bravo is probably the best place, I highly recommend it.
Rudy Gotes offers excellent service/gliders/experiences through Vuelo Libre Mexico. Go there!!! :mosh:
waltspoint wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:54 pm Hey Brosig, I hope you don't mind that I hijacked your thread. I believe I've flown with you this week. I'm Joel, on the orange U2.

Counting the days till I come back, hopefully next year. Push out, /jd
That was the idea, give people awareness of how nice it is to fly in Valle. Hope to see you back next year! Flying in Vall is really amazing. I can't wait to go back.

This is another video from an afternoon flight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7tbfpC7x8

If you have a chance check Felix video of his flight to Vulcan. He was the only one who made all the way back.