Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By captclem
JD, Thanks for sharing the beautiful scenery. Happy Holidays, hoping to come down in February and fly with you again. Dave C.
By Windlord
Very nice Jonathan and a beautiful day. What was up with all of the traffic and was there anyone else in the air around you?
Happy Holidays and a bitchin New Year to you and yours. :thumbsup:
By NMERider
Windlord wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:08 pm Very nice Jonathan and a beautiful day. What was up with all of the traffic and was there anyone else in the air around you?
Happy Holidays and a bitchin New Year to you and yours. :thumbsup:
Thanks Walt!
This was Xmas day, 2016 and there was fresh snowfall in the resort mountains. Naturally, the flatlanders wanted to treat their kids to the joy of snow and these 2-lane highways are limited so it bottlenecks. A couple of PGs went along the back ridge but not quite as far so they stayed in the lift band and made it back. The San Bernadino Mountains now belong largely to the PGs on EN-C and advanced B wings. If I was in better shape I'd be doing my PG ground handling practice right now and become bi-wingual but my health sucks huevos so I'm soaring R/C gliders nowadays which I find even more challenging and just as satisfying as soaring HG.
Happy New Year to you and your lovely loved ones!
JD
Attachments
IMG_20181215_141500101-1280.jpg
IMG_20181215_141500101-1280.jpg (276.88 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
By Windlord
Sweet! :thumbsup: Nice looking mini-stiffy. Kit or preassembled? I know all about sucking the huevos after my triple
bypass with a stint added two years ago. Flying is flying, no matter how you get it and enjoy it. Satisfaction is the key word.
By NMERider
Windlord wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:27 pm Sweet! :thumbsup: Nice looking mini-stiffy. Kit or preassembled? I know all about sucking the huevos after my triple
bypass with a stint added two years ago. Flying is flying, no matter how you get it and enjoy it. Satisfaction is the key word.
Walt,
I'm at least the 3rd owner of this Ava Pro. The kit: http://f3j.in.ua/ava-pro-family.html?#tab5
I had a blast flying it this morning at a site only 9 miles from home and there is a regular Sunday morning group of RC glider pilots who are good company. Hopefully I can get back into good enough shape to at least fly my Falcon during glass-offs and land on wheel at a minimum.
Happy Blue Cheer,
Jonathan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5uDozoSSM