Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By Charlie Romeo
Here is a launch and a short aerial view from each of the sites I flew in 2018. I managed around 30 hrs airtime which is about average for me these days. Although a poor year for local soaring, the 7 flying days during the Canungra comp, ( my year highlight) just over the Qld border, boosted my airtime . I may still "get one in" between Xmas and new year but whoever reckons you get more free time as you get older wasn't talking about my life! That's the main reason I now fly my sports glider...it's no big deal if I am not so current and besides at our sites it's more FUN. That is the key word, so good luck with all your joys, whatever you do and may the new year bring all you wish for. Merry Xmas from down under, Col..... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJy-55Trvx8
By Felix
Very nice.
Looks so green around there, lots of rainy days I suppose?
Happy holidays and an even better year next year :thumbsup:
By Charlie Romeo
Thanks for the kind words guys, it was always going to be an interesting year after I decided to downgrade to a sports glider. This was my twelfth glider and all the others were a step up in performance. It was love at first fly :). After 40 yrs, I still remember every one... Yes Felix, you don't get rainforest without rain spread throughout most of the year, most of my area has just a remnant of what was called the "big scrub"..