Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

This reply is available to everybody in the world except the USA. :)
By DMarley
Or, your could can the muzak altogether and keep the flight sounds, if the camera was capable of audio recording. Do you have your in-flight narration recordings with this vid? Those are the best in my opinion.
No worries about copyright infringements anywhere!
:)
Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air made for some/many spectacular moments. Must have been hard to get that o/r flight down to 10 mins :) You must have so many special memories flying that mountainous area, after nearly 3.5hrs, a lovely landing too, well done JD. The 3d graphics are cool....
Charlie Romeo wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:12 am Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air made for some/many spectacular moments. Must have been hard to get that o/r flight down to 10 mins :) You must have so many special memories flying that mountainous area, after nearly 3.5hrs, a lovely landing too, well done JD. The 3d graphics are cool....
Thanks Col. My flying memories are mostly state dependent which means I barely recall my flights unless I'm flying, in which case I suddenly remember all kinds of things. Otherwise I need to videos, photos and track logs to even remember most of my flights. I don't know if this is true of other pilots.