Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By Charlie Romeo
Searching through my only 5 years of footage , I realised again just how great a handy cam is at bringing back memories. Wish I had one from the mid seventies...I"M sure that some of those launches would be in the blooper"s reel. :oops: Col....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifjAAEBSg_s
By Charlie Romeo
Thanks JD, that"s exactly the response i was trying to create.... :thumbsup: Col
By Toomb
Wow! Looks like you have a lot of different sites available to you?....what did you wrap your control barbwith? Is it bicycle handlebar tape? Thanks. Chris
By Charlie Romeo
Thanks guys, its nice to share the joy. Watching others launch, some friendly critique of your technique and a unhurried, calm head on launch go a long way to jumping off correctly.. ( which reminds me, one year many moons ago, the NSW state HG tittles were held here in the Northern Rivers of NSW, one task conditions were a bit tricky, quite a few suspect launches however us close knit local pilots were no worries... The great man Steve Moyes was heard to comment" you guys all launch the same". A nice comment.) sorry to digress. Now Chris, the aluminium speed bar i use has quite a sharp trailing edge, so for nice comfort we fit a piece of 12mm? plastic pipe, split lengthways, so to be snug against the edge. You can see the bump outline on the comfort leather, these very grippy brown leather pieces were from a craft shop. The trick to these is because the leather continues along past the curve you need to mark the shape you get when you tighten the over lapping leather, allow for your glued velcro strips. This also allows you to snug it up and rid any mayor wrinkles. If the grips finally wear out, just use the old ones as templets and reglue new velcro. These are still my first attempt, in fact i transfered them over from my topless to my sports glider... :thumbsup: