Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By DMarley
Cool. Glad you didn't add any muzak.
What camera did you use to allow nearly four hours of recording?!

You must have pissed-off a red-tail near your landing approach.

It would be cool if you could include a flight report in the vid description, including weather conditions, equipment, etc. etc.

Real-time commentary would also make it easier to remain glued to your video action. (I jumped around a lot) I've been using a voice recorder on my vids lately to good effect, and the spontaneous commentary as I'm flying makes them more fun to watch even for myself.
By Roadrunner71
That my Friend was a Very Bad-Ass Limb! What I would give to take my Predator for a climb like that right about now. Well thanks for sharing.

See-Ya at some Cloud-Base somewhere, some time in the Future.

Good By Chris McKeon:

CCMCK@GOLDSTATE.NET 925-497-1059

By blindrodie
Hay Mike that was really sweet. Here's what I noticed about that save. Years ago I "learned" that many times lift can be found or be "better" if one flies the shadowed edge of clouds on the upwind side. I tried it once and damned if it did not result in a nice climb out!

Now on your video maybe it was thermals wicking off that ridge you were flying towards but I could not help noticing your wing shadow and the corresponding vario response to lift. In the first part of your video as you reach the ridge I noticed the cloud shadow moving towards you and as your shadow first got to the edge you got some lift. Again near the end as you drift back towards the cloud shadow edge I think I hear you say under your breath, "Come on" the lift returns again, as your wings shadow reaches the edge.

Just wondering out loud. Let's see more guys and gals!!

8)
By Felix
Here's one from earlier this year.
High winds low save in April 2018, on the flatlands in Saskatchewan.
I was unzipped, going for landing, but while on final I got one lucky thermal to take me up :) I then flew back to the launching spot and left the wing set-up for next day. Love these gifts from nature!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNzzvfL7 ... e=youtu.be
By mark selner
DMarley wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:45 am Cool. Glad you didn't add any muzak.
What camera did you use to allow nearly four hours of recording?!

You must have pissed-off a red-tail near your landing approach.

It would be cool if you could include a flight report in the vid description, including weather conditions, equipment, etc. etc.

Real-time commentary would also make it easier to remain glued to your video action. (I jumped around a lot) I've been using a voice recorder on my vids lately to good effect, and the spontaneous commentary as I'm flying makes them more fun to watch even for myself.

its a go pro hero the first one.t2 glider blue skys and yep too boring to watch all of it i skip through also the fun low save was at the big dry lake was on down wind leg to land at the truck
By DMarley
mark selner wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:59 pm
its a go pro hero the first one.t2 glider blue skys and yep too boring to watch all of it i skip through also the fun low save was at the big dry lake was on down wind leg to land at the truck
:thumbsup:
By blindrodie
The better you become as a pilot the luckier you get.
:mosh:

Need that one on a T shirt Dan!!

8)