Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By blindrodie
Really nice show Launch Po-ta-toe. If I was 30 years younger I would have been up and hoppin' around with that opening beat! :mosh:

Great tease with the reverse footage and cool how Jorge launching showed a little elevator on site! The eagle (?) was a nice bonus. Funny how it seemed to change directions on you. Thanks

8)
By Wonder Boy
blindrodie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:42 am Really nice show Launch Po-ta-toe. If I was 30 years younger I would have been up and hoppin' around with that opening beat! :mosh:

Great tease with the reverse footage and cool how Jorge launching showed a little elevator on site! The eagle (?) was a nice bonus. Funny how it seemed to change directions on you. Thanks

8)
8) Thanks!
It was fun to see him elevatoring up. He said the wind had picked a good amount from what I told him I had initially. Nice bit of thermal as well. He was late to the hill, I was in the air for an hour already.
It was interesting, they would do a few turns then reverse. Then some S turns, then leave. They know what they are doing :wink:
Fun day!
By Charlie Romeo
Lots of interesting editing moments, good stuff as usual WB, i always enjoy flying with company. :)
By Wonder Boy
ChattaroyMan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm Sure glad we have such a great place to fly - for us and the birds :)
Thanks for all the time you spend on staying in touch with the landowners!
Me too! Cant get enough :-o

The thanks goes to you!
Pioneering new sites, legitimizing old ones 8)

Thank you!
By Wonder Boy
Charlie Romeo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:13 pm Lots of interesting editing moments, good stuff as usual WB, i always enjoy flying with company. :)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. Yeah makes for added fun with you have company.