Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By waveview
I just wish all my landings were that good :) Great to see him getting into the sport.
By Lucky_Chevy
Great flight. I hope he gets his friends to fly as well.
By red
waveview wrote:I just wish all my landings were that good :) Great to see him getting into the sport.
Waveview,

What are you flying, there? 8)

You know they say, you never outgrow the Falcon. High performance gliders can be less than forgiving, and there are days when it it is late, or light, or you have no chase driver, et c. The bladewing has no real advantage, then.

I fly for FUN! I readily admit to having a "quiver" of two used gliders, one fast and a bit stiff, and the other one is slow and easy. It's like being the archer who pulls from the quiver the two-feather arrow for distance or power, and the three-feather arrow for high accuracy. The horseshoe set would say "Horses for courses," as in, bet on the mudder when it's raining. I found out a long time back, nobody is even trying to make a glider that is good at both ends of the performance spectrum.

:mrgreen:
By Emu74
Nice Mikkel, is this at Fasterholt?

I think your jeep and an appropriate glider would easily get my 120 kg's at least 4 ft off the ground 😉😎