Post your videos as file attachments here. One video per topic please!

Moderators: sg, mods

By noman3
i need VIDEO!! Armchair pilot!
By noman3
thats funny but still no flight footage arm chair pilot.If you need some help learning, i can teach you how to fly and i will do it for free.Dont worry you can be in the sky in no time :thumbsup:
By Alfie Norks
noman3 wrote:thats funny but still no flight footage arm chair pilot.If you need some help learning, i can teach you how to fly and i will do it for free.Dont worry you can be in the sky in no time :thumbsup:
:roflcat: :roflcat: :roflcat:

Too kind. But. I could never fly like you.
The standard is way too low.
I drop to my knees for no one. I'll leave that to you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
By noman3
who has the ego now.
By Alfie Norks
Zerosink wrote:Alfie Norks....

Man , I just don't know what to think about you.
But first impressions you give sure suck.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dude. Suck. me?
Dude.
Its noman who has the knee pads & the workload in the carpark. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He's suck a bad boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
By Willmrx
Alfie Norks wrote:Seriously dude.
You behave like a girl.
I just can't take a dude serious , who fly's with knee pads.
:lol:
Is that because you whack in all the time, or is it because you have a lot more to do on your knee's in the carpark. I think its both. :roflcat:
I fly with knee pads! That statement indicates that you obvious don't fly. Armchair pilot is correct. Come down and fly the mountains , if have what it takes. Armchair Dude.

Will
By Alfie Norks
I fly with knee pads! That statement indicates that you obvious don't fly. Armchair pilot is correct. Come down and fly the mountains , if have what it takes. Armchair Dude.

Will[/quote]

slow :sleep: clap

You all bite like white pointers. Knee pads :roll:
I suppose you fly in nappies as well :rofl:
Jump down off the soap box slowly, you might get a rash on the inner thigh from your nappy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
By noman3
Zerosink wrote:I guess first impressions were correct .

Thanks for pissin on my thread.

sorry man i will stop
By AIRTHUG
I agree, flying with kneepads is lame :shock:

and I agree, Alfie's an armchair pilot :lol: :crazy:
By jointstrike
This thread is great!
My first FOW was after several attempts up a long slope. I just could not take the leap of faith and run with some tail wind on the approach. My instinct was to slow down to bring the groundspeed to more familiar levels but when I did this my other instinct to always ensure the glider had adequate airspeed kicked in. Many times my aborted attempts showed the battling instinct to fly above stall vs slow down groundspeed. Then I saw a better pilot come in and do a brilliant FOW first approach!!! He had been watching my efforts and came down to show me how. He talkked me through the approach. I launched and came back in after gaining some height and pulled it off but it was not perfect. I was a bit slow and still needed to run it out. As Helen has described in an earlier post this is a common mistake and the more speed the better FOW.
Speed is key to FOW landings. The smaller the slope the more precise your judgement needs. Commitment to the approach is important but this easier after much practice.
By noman3
jointstrike wrote:This thread is great!
My first FOW was after several attempts up a long slope. I just could not take the leap of faith and run with some tail wind on the approach. My instinct was to slow down to bring the groundspeed to more familiar levels but when I did this my other instinct to always ensure the glider had adequate airspeed kicked in. Many times my aborted attempts showed the battling instinct to fly above stall vs slow down groundspeed. Then I saw a better pilot come in and do a brilliant FOW first approach!!! He had been watching my efforts and came down to show me how. He talkked me through the approach. I launched and came back in after gaining some height and pulled it off but it was not perfect. I was a bit slow and still needed to run it out. As Helen has described in an earlier post this is a common mistake and the more speed the better FOW.
Speed is key to FOW landings. The smaller the slope the more precise your judgement needs. Commitment to the approach is important but this easier after much practice.

i have never done a landing like this but the big guy has and he has done some duzzies.The big guy is the king of FOW landings
By OSCAR
Hows the big guy doing?
By noman3
OSCAR wrote:Hows the big guy doing?

hes doing better,i just wish he was back to square 1.Thanks for asking oscar
By OSCAR
He'll get back there, if not close. were pretty tough ,.. not just anybody can fly a glider. :mosh: `like that armchair Quarterback dude(Alfie) for instants that piece of shiiit couldn't fly into the side of the mountain,I seriously think he ain't got the balls to launch :scared: Don't waste your time on it bro. We Know what your made of Noman....Out. :thumbsup:
By Alfie Norks
Willmrx wrote:Once you fugue out how to use the quote button correctly, Then maybe you will get some respect, Armchair Due.
PS: You should really deal with you latent homosexuality .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_homosexuality

Will
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not important to me :rofl: :rofl:

Learn how to spell, retard.
Shhhtttooopp it you guys.
I can fly like a man, I can , I can, really:ahh:
Act like children. You get childish replies. So you can relate. Ahh seppo's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll: