All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

You know I really want to say to you Guys that I really do not know how to say just how much I appreciate that you Guys don't judge me in too Harsh of a Light. I mean after all we are such a small tight knitted group of souls. We all share the same Dream.: That Dream is the pursuit of Free-Flight. Thanks so much guys for all of the encouragement and general good will that you Guys have bestowed to me. As of now, it seems that I very well be for my next flying adventure be flying an R-C Glider.

While it is True that I severely wounded myself on March 28th. 2010. I am Down, But I am not out. Being 6'3 and 3/4" tall, nd weighing 181 pounds as of yesterday. I find myself if I were to fly my Predator today, to be a Fraud. I mean: 6'3" in height and 181 pounds in weight. No, I think that I should go by the moniker "The Phoenix Guy in the Sky". What do you guys think?
Roadrunner71 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 am
You know I really want to say to you Guys that I really do not know how to say just how much I appreciate that you Guys don't judge me in too Harsh of a Light.
I find myself if I were to fly my Predator today, to be a Fraud. I mean: 6'3" in height and 181 pounds in weight. No, I think that I should go by the moniker "The Phoenix Guy in the Sky". What do you guys think?
Chris,

I think "Phoenix" all by itself will tell the tale nicely. 8)
Clear L.A. Skies on Friday!

Another clear day, two in a row. Looks like a goo[…]

:thumbsup: Looked like a good day for you, especi[…]

Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air m[…]

involuntarylist

Ive had enough. More than enough agitating peopl[…]