All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Roadrunner71
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the- ... -headgear/

Guys: I am desperate to acquire Protection for my Brain. For I want to enjoy things that put my Head in motion with a possible sudden stop such as Hang Gliding. It is not only Hang Gliding that is at jeopardy of my doing. It is will also include activities such as: Jumping Horses , Riding My Motorcycle, Riding my Bicycle, riding my Skateboard.

Most of you Guys do not know me. You have never seen me land a Hang Glider. It amazes me that it was while landing that will landing my Hang Glider, I impacted the Ground so hard that I almost Died. the mere fact that I blew that landing means that i could blow another landing. Also, there is a saying regarding riding Horses. It is not if you crash, but when you crash.

Oh a year or so after my Blown-Landing. In the Hospital my Sister Kathleen, Was lobbying my attending Doctor to do a MRI on my Left Shoulder. Well That Doctor said to my Sister: "Why Bother, You can't have a conversation with a Potato" My Father said tome: "When you are physically recovered you need to beat that Doctors Ass". Well that Day is now. But no, I would much rather simply play him a game of Chess. I am a very good Chess player. I would thoroughly enjoy Destroying that Doctor intellectually

O-K, This about all the Banter I Have to say. Good By Chris McKeon CCMCK@GOLDSTATE.NET