All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

I sent the admin a PM but haven't received a response -

What if I can't remember the e-mail address with which I created my account? The password reset requires this e-mail address, if I don't have it...I can't get into my previous account. I had to create a new (the one I am using now), but would much rather have my old account back.

Admin you should be able to help with this, please respond to my PM.
Yes I received the email ,and tried reset .
It will let me log in in my control panel but for some reason not in the classified adds .
I think I'm going to just keep it this way and hope for the best .Thank you anyway .
jany77 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 am
Yes I received the email ,and tried reset .
It will let me log in in my control panel but for some reason not in the classified adds .
I think I'm going to just keep it this way and hope for the best .Thank you anyway .

The classifieds section is an entirely different website with its own accounts and log in system.
Ok I just logged in using the password from the email. When I go to log in my old username and password show up, I think it's Google doing it. How do I get rid of the old identity and use only my new username and password? Apologies in advance but it's not all my fault that I'm an old phart. You modern kids are amazing!
Steve,
One old phart to another, what browser are you using there? Some browsers will save passwords. If you delete the old log-in and password, the next time you log in with the new log-in and new password, the browser should offer to save it for you. After it does, you will not see the old stuff again, and it will be easy to log in, with just the mouse.
What about the wiki page? I see it needs some edits and updates but I'm not able to log in there.

For example, the home page has a "getting into the sport" section pulled from the wiki page that is in my opinion bias toward tow parks. Also the part about USHPA sites being most all of the sites in the country. There's way more non-USHPA sites than there is USHPA insured sites. So what I'm intending is streamlining that area of the home page. I think it's great to have that info on the home page to give people and idea of how to get into the sport and it can be done factually without the opinionated wording.
Will "aeroexperiments" ever post again? Have been trying to PM SG for help in getting back on line. Shut out ever since the website upgrade w/ required password change. Posting now from a temporary account. Sigh... oh well, it is what it is.

Have some video footage to share of a recent flight at Dry River Canyon, NM, but would prefer to post it from my old account....

Meanwhile there's the Oz Report, but my computer gives me scary messages every time I try to log on there...

You can't win, with this internet thing, guess I'll just have to go fly some more!

Steve S
ICARO Piuma

I got an e-mail from Manfred Ruhmer today - I'm ve[…]

Hang Gliding at the Beach!

That's some good stuff Dave. Great seeing the coas[…]

Hello everyone!

I would never recommend that you pack up a 1974 […]

What specific things does your instructor want you[…]