All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By mbadley
Does anybody have a good source for a reliable fingerswitch set-up for the PTT for the Chinese Baofeng radios? I think I'd be even more interested in a blue tooth capable setup to eliminate all the wires.
By Lucky_Chevy
Glidercom.com makes some good PTT systems including some bluetooth units. It takes him a while to turn them around though.

I've gone to more of a cheap and plentiful system. I'm using a simple wired system and change out parts whenever I break them. Really cheap system from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0113 ... UTF8&psc=1

With a coax antennae running down my harness riser I've had decent success with my radio system lately.
By 1htalp9
You can find the same Amazon item directly from China with free shipping for a few cents less here: www.dhgate.com You can also find similar products for pennies on the dollar. Some are good, some are crap, so tread carefully. I have purchased from this site and had both experiences. You can get some nice (and crappy) fake Swiss watches! I got my Baofeng UV5R radios from here for about $20 less than I could anywhere else.