All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Nibs
Hi all, long time.

A friend is getting out of the sport and I'm helping him sell his gear. I thought I'd post this here as a heads up because all this would work well for a new pilot.

Vario is on eBay (No reserve):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1361148390

Glider and harness are in the classified ad section. I forgot to mention the harness was built for someone around 6' 165lbs. Glider is an Airborne Sting II XC 154.

Thanks and have a happy holiday.
By wilburleft
Hi Nibs. I know you haven't been on here for a while. You had an ad for a Combat for sale in the classifieds a while back. Was wondering if it was still for sale. This is Bill in Miami. Email is wilburleft@yahoo.com. Thanks and take care.
By blindrodie
I have 2 Combat's for sale. They are a 12 and a 14 I think. Both have one leading edge broken. I have the outer tube and parts for one and the tube minus some small parts for the other. One needs the base tube and the other does not. $250 plus shipping. These wings are full of life, low time wings. I"ll ship anywhere you can afford with insurance and a cash payment.

Buy both for $400 plus shipping and insurance. I will throw in any parts I have that go with these two wings. Need to get GONE!!

Lemme know...

8)
ICARO Piuma

I got an e-mail from Manfred Ruhmer today - I'm ve[…]

Hang Gliding at the Beach!

That's some good stuff Dave. Great seeing the coas[…]

Hello everyone!

I would never recommend that you pack up a 1974 […]

What specific things does your instructor want you[…]