All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By tizeagle
Gin started the sport of Speed Skiing and I hope they start it here in the states. I would love to get behind a novice 13 meter and hit the bowls at Beaver Creek and Vail.
By T.B.
i thought that was insane....one wrong move and there is no chance anyone will get to you :crazy:
By tizeagle
I'm guessing that those are there staff competition piolits, I can't see the wing but the advanced fliers use 8 and 9 meter wings that means totally hauling Ass where the novice wings are 12 and 13 meter.

http://www.gingliders.com/products/nano07.php
By T.B.
I don't care how you look at it it's CRAZY.....100%
By tizeagle
Yea, I would much like to try it out on a powder bowl instead of the exposed rocks. Let me refraise that even with a beginer wing I would not attempt it with that much exposed rock. But I do want to try it.

" Mom look at the guy on the bunny slope with that kite, I wanna kite, I wanna kite right now."

:rofl:

TB looks like you and I are the only ones left.
By T.B.
SLAKERS...... :lol:
By tizeagle
Yea thats on here some where and SG's reply was you better be damn sure of your glide ratio.
By tizeagle
Nice haven't seen that one.
By T.B.
Somehow it looks a little too perfect.....are you shure some of these are not electronically enhanced..?
By HuttoRhino
Yes, speed kiting... LOVE IT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By Nibs
gbx5150 wrote: Another real good one !!
Unbelievable!!!!! :mosh:
By boarini2003
Seems absolutely incredible. What makes it so extreme is that you are half-flying, at ground level. I would say that it seems like the most dangerous sport I have seen. You're probably guaranteed to eventually hit a rock and end up killed or disfigured.
By knumbknuts
How do their brass balls not throw off the CG? :shock:
By mochamon
these guys are :crazy: , what a waste of a chute :(

I don't think I have brass ones big enough for that, other than the kite skiing