Post bugs here.
Request any new web site functionality here as well.

Moderators: sg, mods

Is there a way to do this. The colors and sades make it very hard to read, thanks in advance...
8)
Can you point out what specifically is hard to read so I can try to address it?
I just installed a COLOR BLIND extension in my browser to simulate all kinds of color blindness.
It seems readable under all situations.

Need specific info from you.

Is the contrast just too low?
Maybe it's the contrast Jack. Everything is different shades of gray or green...

Thanks for trying.

Jim
blindrodie wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:25 pm
Maybe it's the contrast Jack. Everything is different shades of gray or green... Thanks for trying.
Jim
Jim,

The new website appearance has lots of grays and pastels. The printing is also gray or dark gray, not black. The advertisements, avatars and emoticons do show up as full color, with the new format.

Can you increase the Contrast or Brightness of your monitor?
Im trying to boost the contrast a bit. Ive changed SOME colors... trying to figure out how to tweak more.
Its mostly about contrast. Or think of it as 'color density'... ie. a dark blue/green/red are all going to be dark.

Similar with some monitors... on my second monitor (which has less colour depth and contrast) the background color (similar to #e3e7ec) looks the same as the page background color (similar to #edf1f3). A bit more contrast will work.
Ive increased some contrast... working on more.
Got more colors darker... still working.

If people could tell me exactly what they find hard to read, I can then focus on addressing that.

:goodidea:
Jim,

With some flat screens, it really helps to have the screen facing you straight-on.
Set the human off to either side, or too high or too low, and the colors can wash out badly.
Can you try a newer or older monitor there?
Ride the Cloud

On the Devil's Dyke, a huge stone age earthwork ne[…]

Nice! Reminiscent of NMERider's flight video from […]

Questions on e-power

I am looking into e-power and have some questions […]

"Pure" hangliding

That is true. Even the eagle must beat his wings […]