Post bugs here.
Request any new web site functionality here as well.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Everard
Tab ears on this forum are all blank. That is, their text labels are missing. (Everything else seems OK.) However, by running the mouse pointer over the tab ears, each label appears... then disappears when I move to someplace else.

Using Opera running under Windows Vista. :-/

Screenshot attached.
Attachments
HGForumTabLabelsMissing.jpg
HGForumTabLabelsMissing.jpg (41.94 KiB) Viewed 475 times
By red
Everard wrote:Tab ears on this forum are all blank. That is, their text labels are missing. (Everything else seems OK.) However, by running the mouse pointer over the tab ears, each label appears... then disappears when I move to someplace else. Using Opera running under Windows Vista. :-/
Everard,

If all else fails, start over. :) If you can create a new (second) user profile, do that and switch to that new profile. If that fixes things, rename the old profile to OLDsomething, and then rename the new profile to the name you had on the older profile. If this trick fails, you can just go back to using your old profile.

When I had a minor problem here, that is how we fixed it. If you plan to re-install Opera as a fix, Export and Save all of your site links to a separate file first, so you can Import them later. I don't use Opera, but the Help can tell you how, if needed.
By Everard
Hmmm. It is OK this evening. Yesterday I had Apple iTunes running previously, which I reckon is always a bit dodgy under Windows, so maybe it interferes with web sites like this. (Other web sites seemed OK though.)

What gets me is when a computer starts up differently on different days. However, that's another topic...
Dune to Dune.. over the Barwon River

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCRKIUTgts

Very nice.. cute coast...

To all the haters

IAre you the Will Brown that I McKeon 925 - 497 - […]

FlyMaster NAV or Flymaster GPS

My advice is to buy the instrument with all of the[…]