Post bugs here.
Request any new web site functionality here as well.

Moderators: sg, mods

By dbotos
Any way the site could return you to the page you were on instead? Mildly annoying when you're several pages into a thread and then you have to go find that thread again and get back to the page you were on.

Thanks,
David
By red
dbotos wrote:Any way the site could return you to the page you were on instead? Mildly annoying when you're several pages into a thread and then you have to go find that thread again and get back to the page you were on. Thanks,
David
David,

Got MS-Windows? (May be the same for other operating systems, too.) For any page or post that you are reading, next to the QUOTE button is a small red number. Right-click on that number and select COPY LINK LOCATION.

Go log in, then put the cursor in the address line of the browser. Right-click and the address text should get HIGHLIGHTED. (If not, just HIGHLIGHT that text line.) Select PASTE (or CTRL V on the keyboard), and [ENTER]. That trick should put you back to where you were reading, and you will be logged in there.

:mrgreen:
By blindrodie
Nerd alert... :wink:

8)
By red
David,

This forum runs on Linux. Send (PM) a copy of that tech post to SG, who owns and operates this forum. He's a busy guy, but he does all the maintenance. The Main Menu on the index page has the Member's List, and SG is the first pilot who joined here (obviously).

:mrgreen:

Shade made it tough for Tony and I. Lift was very […]

Tough day at the hill. Mike S launched 10 min befo[…]

Thanks! It was a lot of fun. I love flying!!! (I[…]

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. No, I do it manually.[…]