Post bugs here.
Request any new web site functionality here as well.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Tormod
I get this annoying message from Windows every time I click on something. Translated from Norwegian: "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" Then I have to click "Leave this page". It's not the browser because the .org is the only place where this happens. My pop-up killer is enabled.
By red
Tormod,

Can you try a different browser, to see if others will do that also, for this site?

:mrgreen:
By sg
Never seen that. First complaint. Sounds suspicious though. Hmmmm.
Browser infection, or site infection. If more report it, then ill have to do some deep scans, but I have received no warnings and have lots of internal and external scans being done, but its still possible. Malware has gotten VERY sneaky over the years.

Anyone else???
By BubbleBoy
No odd behaviors here on any computer or any browser.

JB
By Nigel Hewitt
I thought that message was triggered when you had entered data in a form field and not submitted it. eg: you started to type a reply then decided not to.

At least that's when I get it.
By Tormod
I use edge at home, no issues here. It's a problem with the computer at work, but only on this site, it runs a version of IE. I'll try Chrome on that computer tomorrow.
By sg
"it runs a version of IE" <---- you need say no more ;-)
By Tormod
Chrome seems to work fine, it's IE11 that's giving me grief. I don't believe the computer is infected though, it's supposed to be on a secure system.
By sg
"secure system" means absolutely nothing.

I know for a fact there have been viruses/malware that have circulated in the last year that no antivirus program could stop or detect.

IE is a mess and has always been. I never run it because its a pro-grade virus catcher.

People should stick to Chrome/Firefox
By Tormod
Bad news for the Norwegian air force then :)

Thanks blindrodie, got lucky missing them! Here is[…]

Arcones, Spain

That was cool to watch, thanks a lot!

For This Wanker U-S Pilot. Kariotahi is where my R[…]

Your post is very misleading Frank. First of all,[…]