7%
2000-2010
14%
2010-2016
22%
Currently learning
5%
By HGXC
I lve these threads....I started out by buying a Manflight in 74 and setting it up on a farmers hill next to where I lived at the time.

Crashed all day ..so I called thos guy Terry Sweeney and asked him what could I be doing wrong... then he asked a question.... "Dennis...when to began to run which way was the wind coming from?"

:? ...wind direction...why do you ask..... :rofl:

Dennis
By zamuro
HGXC wrote:I lve these threads....I started out by buying a Manflight in 74 and setting it up on a farmers hill next to where I lived at the time.

Crashed all day ..so I called thos guy Terry Sweeney and asked him what could I be doing wrong... then he asked a question.... "Dennis...when to began to run which way was the wind coming from?"

:? ...wind direction...why do you ask..... :rofl:

Dennis
:thumbsup:
When I started with a group of about 7 friends we literally had no idea what we were doing. We discovered by trial and error that you need some speed to fly after stalling & falling from the sky several times. Luckily we were just jumping from small hills and the gliders at the time were pretty good at "parachuting" . Also we had a similar experience than yours regarding wind direction.
By jakalope
I just started this summer. All my flights are aero tows (with the exception of a couple days learning to foot launch and land off the bunny hill). I now have the addiction, so I'll be around for a while. :) Due to this hobby, combined with youtube, I'm now 30% less productive. If you've posted a HG video, I've probably seen it. Love this!