Polling threads

Moderators: sg, mods

Do you think its funny to post pics of a fellow HG pilot getting hurt or having a potential bad accident?

Yes
11%
No
89%
By noman3
glad your ok and i do have allot of respect for you man.Good luck on the new years comp scene..
By CRV
noman3 wrote:glad your ok and i do have allot of respect for you man.Good luck on the new years comp scene..
Thanks, bud...I'm feeling a lot better...I appreciate the kind words and thanks for wishing me good luck in next year's comp series... :)
By noman3
crvalley wrote:
noman3 wrote:glad your ok and i do have allot of respect for you man.Good luck on the new years comp scene..
Thanks, bud...I'm feeling a lot better...I appreciate the kind words and thanks for wishing me good luck in next year's comp series... :)
no problem davis!
By GroundEffect
If he wants to have a serious conversation, fine, but if he's going to act like the nincompoops who listen to Faux News, let him keep his head in the honey jar.[/quote]

So Davis, me listening to FOX news makes me and others nincompoops? I took your accident serious, found nothing to laugh at. Your name calling shows your true character. You should keep politics out of hang gliding.
By davisstraub
You might start that with a [quote].
By GroundEffect
davisstraub wrote:Obviously I posted this stuff years ago and again now. I could care less. I'm too old to worry about what some idiot in California thinks about me or my flying.

If he wants to have a serious conversation, fine, but if he's going to act like the nincompoops who listen to Faux News, let him keep his head in the honey jar.
Davis, here's your full quote as requested.
By davisstraub
Dear Mr. Ground Effect,

Thanks. Really all I wanted was a
placed in front of my quote, but thanks for the full quote.

Apparently, yes, listening to Fox does increase one nincompoopery. Tom points this out and there were numerous stories just after the election about how Fox listeners were essentially lied to and misinformed repeatedly.

But I was actually responding to a POLITICAL post here (not initiating a political direction on this thread). Here is the quote from that post:
But did he blame the incident on global warming? or did a bush grab his dolly.
A bush or GW Bush? :roll:
By NMERider
davisstraub wrote:....
...A bush or GW Bush? :roll:
He's referring to vegetation but that could go either way in your selection, couldn't it? :lol: :lol:
By GroundEffect
davisstraub wrote:Dear Mr. Ground Effect,

Thanks. Really all I wanted was a
placed in front of my quote, but thanks for the full quote.

Apparently, yes, listening to Fox does increase one nincompoopery. Tom points this out and there were numerous stories just after the election about how Fox listeners were essentially lied to and misinformed repeatedly.

But I was actually responding to a POLITICAL post here (not initiating a political direction on this thread). Here is the quote from that post:
Dear Mr. Davis,

Your still on track to classify people for not sharing your view. You are what you are. You have 99.9% of the news in your corner. So be happy with that. That doesn't make me any different. Name calling is for kids.

A bush or GW Bush? :roll:
By GroundEffect
Davis,

Can't help how this site handles quotes. Maybe it's me. Don't classify me as less a person than you based on what I watch. Happy flying.
By TomGalvin
GroundEffect wrote:Can't help how this site handles quotes. Maybe it's me.
It is you. If you are nesting quotes you need the open and close tags for each quote like so:

Code: Select all
[quote="reactor"][quote="provoker"]Chocolate is way better than Vanilla [/quote]

You are obviously being misled by the Hershey/Nestle conspiracy

[/quote]
Which appears like so:
reactor wrote:
provoker wrote:Chocolate is way better than Vanilla
You are obviously being misled by the Hershey/Nestle conspiracy
Each
[quote] 
must be paired with a
[/quote]
Use the preview button to make sure it looks how you want it to, before you submit.

If you read the link I posted above I hope you would begin to question the information presented as fact by FOX news at least half as much as you question the mainstream media.
By davisstraub
That was my point.
By tom emery
"It would be funnier if it wasn't my hang glider in the tree".
And that's all I have to say about that...F.Gump.