2%
North Wing
7%
Enterprise Wings
0%
Airwave
2%
By hupronto
Hangskier wrote:BTW, I think the poll should read "Icaro" not "Laminar". Icaro is the manufacture of the Laminar.

Anyway, take a look at the machine work and finish on the Laminar.
http://www.icaro2000.com/Products/Hangg ... aminar.htm
:mosh:
...they have my vote for the eye-candy part that's for sure :shock:
By jcsaal
My Avatar says it all! My vote goes to what I fly today, "Aeros"... Aeros Combat 8)
By dayhead
I like all of them, especially one not listed, my Sensor !

It's my opinion that most HGers don't appreciate how much difference good tuning can make.

You may try someone's glider and not like the handling, and be unaware that there's another one just like it, with different tuning, that you would like.

I'd like to see a glider tuning expert publish an on-line manual detailing all the those subtle little adjustments that can make all the difference between a truck with a broken power-steering pump and a sports car.

I for one would gladly pay $ for a one-time use license.

This is a challenge for someone to cash in on his years of experience, get a little $ compensation and do a good deed in favor of our beloved activity.
By Flyking
My vote would be Ultralight Products, Altair, or any sail built by Richard Cheney (d---) I have owned lots of Comets, a TRX, and Predator. All Built by d--- Cheney :thumbsup: The worlds BEST Sailmaker. None of his sails have never ever had a flutter. Even the old ones. this guy's sails are perfect. He may retire soon so get one while there hot. :drool: :drool:
By CAL
Flyking wrote:My vote would be Ultralight Products, Altair, or any sail built by Richard Cheney (d***) I have owned lots of Comets, a TRX, and Predator. All Built by d*** Cheney :thumbsup: The worlds BEST Sailmaker. None of his sails have never ever had a flutter. Even the old ones. this guy's sails are perfect. He may retire soon so get one while there hot. :drool: :drool:

instead of fixing your WW T2 lets go get your predator and you can fly your dream machine

i pick Wills Wing, they are close i can get parts for them, i have been there and looked at how precise they are and there testing equipment is awesome, i have owned all of the gliders that they now offer except the falcon, i love how they handle and i am amazed with the T2C and how it handles for the superb glide, and climb rate

the sails are all cut with a computer and vacuum that holds the cloth down so there is no way you can have imperfection

it is great when you know who to go with and you need not look any further

WILLS WING Way to go i am convinced

when do you want to go get your predator KC there is no reason to fix your t2 when you feel that Up products are better i am excited about this, i will be able to keep up with you for a change

it has always amazed me that you say you like up products and you have both but yet you still fly the T2 explain that
By mbadley
I voted for WW. I've flown a lot of gliders, some better than others, but WW really has done the homework. The T2 (while not the 'easiest' to get back to earth on) is the BEST flying wing I've ever had. I think I enjoyed the air most on a Sport as an easy to set-up, easy to fly, easy to land glider - with moderately good performance.

Again, I agree with location as well. When you have the factor nearby - why fly other wings?
sg wrote:Vote and note your reasons.

I'm new here so please pardon my ignorance but I don't see ATOS on the list. I do see AiR but that would be the importer wouldn't it while ATOS is the brand? Are rigid wing gliders not considered hang gliders? I haven't even had my first introductory flight yet so I'm still a bit confused over terminology and the various types of gliders. :?
By blindrodie
Hay skypoochy you need to resist putting your remarks inside the "quotes". That way it won't look like all your remarks are "quotes" :lol: :twisted:

I own a rigid and a few Flex's. ATOS is by far the most popular model and there are very few manufacturers to choose from. AIR takes the cake on a lot of levels when it comes to plank wings. Get one of you dare!

8)
By mrcc
WW as I own two U2s.
Got to be impress with the engineering, support & good handling attributes.
Recent videos produce of Stev Pearson could not but be inspired by someone who is aeronautical engineer, manufacturer & passion for a sport which he commented his life too. Also had good dealings with Moyes & Aeros in the past.
By AlaskanNewb
WillsWing

Great service.

Great gliders produced in a comparatively uniform matter.

When you need a part they have it or can re-create it accurately.

US Made.

Wills Wing.
By waltspoint
I voted Chandelle because they made my first hang glider. It tried to kill me a few times, but it did fly, sort of.

My second choice is Eiperformance, because they built my the first hang glider I was able to soar with. Wow!
By once&future
At this point in my career, whichever glider I've got handy. They all fly pretty good more or less and I'll fly anything.
By Roadrunner
For me, there can only be one: PREDATOR!
By garett21b
I'm comfortable with Aeros. Good quality and not too complicated.