Funny/Friendly Off topic discussion. Fail this test and threads will be migrated to Way Off Topic.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Mrsposer
Awww....I actually like the Bee Gees. I guess I'll have to be the forum dork! :lol: They were unique to say he least.

What Lobido?? No "Free Bird"?? :wink:
By mikewrx
I Like in no particular order:

Led Zeppelin
AC/DC (I have a hard time believing anyone does not harbor a certain fondness for Back in Black. Yes, they made the same album nine times but that one is unreal)
Metallica
Boston
most 70's Classic Rock (especially anything w/some great great guitar licks which are too numerous to list)
Pink Floyd
Green Day
Yes
Ted Nugent
3 Doors Down
Nickelback.
etc, etc, etc
And yes, a fair chunk of 80's metal. (Cut me a break, I was in High School!)
By FormerFF
mikewrx wrote:I Like in no particular order:

Led Zeppelin
AC/DC (I have a hard time believing anyone does not harbor a certain fondness for Back in Black. Yes, they made the same album nine times but that one is unreal)
Metallica
Boston
most 70's Classic Rock (especially anything w/some great great guitar licks which are too numerous to list)
Pink Floyd
Green Day
Yes
Ted Nugent
3 Doors Down
Nickelback.
etc, etc, etc
And yes, a fair chunk of 80's metal. (Cut me a break, I was in High School!)
So, Mike is the WRX in your screen name because you drive one?
By DocSoc
phantomflier wrote:
Currently Miss Saigon
You mean the Broadway musical?? Or is there some weird band I don't know

For me...

Legit (real) music... Mozart, Tchaikovsky, are my fav's
Then you MUST love Van Halen! Many of Eddie's riffs where stolen from Mosart, and Tchaikovsky to mention your two favs....

PS: how's the family?
By hgnv
70's and early 80's Rock
:mosh:
Boston, Kansas, Ledd Zep, Rush

Really listen mostly to the stuff that comes with HG videos

Don't Like :cry:
Country (especially crying in beer music, drink the beer)
Jazz (OK some R&B)
Opera
By mikewrx
Former FF:

Yes. At this point the WRX is my primary transport. It fits the bill for practicality and reasonable performance.
By mikewrx
Former FF:

Yes. At this point the WRX is my primary transport. It fits the bill for practicality and reasonable performance.
By MysticWizard
Lobido wrote:. Hate Steve Miller, especially that Space Cowboy song. .
Curt, my respect for you has just gone up a notch. Yeah, he was the "Gangster of Love"... Barf!

Another all-time stupid song is "Joy To The World" or "Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog", or whatever that upid-Stay thing was called.

You guys don't want to know what I'm listening to now. You'll call the brain police on me!

Here's some: Of Montreal, Low, Flaming Lips, NIN, Mingus, Coltrane, and remixed 60s and 70s album rock.

This link directs you to my favorite music video as it pretty much summarizes my home situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0s5UOVsMDg
Attachments
Picture 9.jpg
Picture 9.jpg (37.99 KiB) Viewed 9133 times
By wilburleft
MysticWizard wrote:
Lobido wrote:. Hate Steve Miller, especially that Space Cowboy song. .
Curt, my respect for you has just gone up a notch. Yeah, he was the "Gangster of Love"... Barf!

Another all-time stupid song is "Joy To The World" or "Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog", or whatever that upid-Stay thing was called.
Wizard, yer bustin on the music from youth. Used to listen to Miller in my junior high druggy criminal days. When I was six or seven in the 60's on the bus to school we had a cool bus driver and all us kids would sing that bullfrog song out loud on the bus on the way to school...thanks for the memories, bro!

We got somethin in common though...I'm Bill and my wife is Angela..ow bout dat.

Currently listening to Fruco Y Los Tesos "El Preso" CARAJO!!!!
By MysticWizard
wilburleft wrote: Wizard, yer bustin on the music from youth. Used to listen to Miller in my junior high druggy criminal days.
We got somethin in common though...I'm Bill and my wife is Angela..ow bout dat.
Bill,

At least it sounds like you have good taste in women. Too bad your first name sucks!

Bill J.