Funny/Friendly Off topic discussion. Fail this test and threads will be migrated to Way Off Topic.

Moderators: sg, mods

Anybody have a solid idea what animal might have made these marks on the Moon Safari Vehicle?

They were made during the evening when the door was in an open position (ie. surface was horizontal, with dust and dew) while vamping in forest in SE Australia.... snake? Moth? Gecko? Microbat...?

Nobody seems to know... my best guess is a moth but lots of folk say snake. I've not seen *any* angular snake tracks like that before.
Attachments
vanTracks3crop.jpg
vanTracks3crop.jpg (633.09 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
vanTracks2crop.jpg
vanTracks2crop.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3180 times
vanTracks1.jpg
vanTracks1.jpg (104.37 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
By thermaleo
Mountain bike. They get everywhere.
By Nicos
That's some technical riding right there!
By Avnav8r
Space Aliens!
By Comet
I dunno, but I'd be checking under the car...
By blindrodie
As soon as I saw it I could see the marks of some type of tree frog. That's my WAG!
The closeup on the left rear corner clearly (to me anyway) shows the outline of a frog. They do this on my house from time to time.

Sweet dreams... :twisted:

8)
By Nicos
Thanks folks, its bizarre, even ecological sciency types have no definitive answer.

In this country it sometimes feels a lot like every animal can and actually wants to kill you!!! :ahh:
By pec1985
Big foot? Nah... Godzilla?
By Jason
blindrodie wrote:As soon as I saw it I could see the marks of some type of tree frog. That's my WAG!
The closeup on the left rear corner clearly (to me anyway) shows the outline of a frog. They do this on my house from time to time.

Sweet dreams... :twisted:

8)
i think thats a good guess
By miraclepieco
Vicious killer frogs...with fangs!
Attachments
frogs-99377.jpg
frogs-99377.jpg (98.98 KiB) Viewed 2648 times