Funny/Friendly Off topic discussion. Fail this test and threads will be migrated to Way Off Topic.

Moderators: sg, mods

By MysticWizard
Soon you will have an opportunity to live in Miami very inexpensively.

As the referred to article ( http://www.sun-sentinel.com/orl-condobu ... b01_layout ) states, we are entering a full-blown real estate condo masacre down here. Already, the National Association of Realtors, a notoriously optimistic bunch, are reporting year over year price declines of close to 25% in Palm Beach county. I have seen condos drop by 33% over the last year (nice ones in Boca!!!).

Over 45,000 speculated units are on sale or projected to be coming up for (re)sale in the next 48 months! And another 40,000 may be started!

I'll be looking for a nice 2 or 3 bedroom overlooking Biscayne Bay for myself. Now, if I can only get James Tindle to re-start his Miami Hang Gliding boat tow operation out of Coconut Grove! It's okay if he doesn't, I can always take up KiteSurfing, WindSurfing,.. or.. jeez,.. I can always hang with my Homies just "girl watching" at The Clevelander on SoBe! (The YouTube video below is accurate. I'm not kidding, link up, sign in, go to about 2:00 and you'll see The Clevelander's "Hot Bod" contest I saw a couple weeks ago! Get past the guy's B.S. intro "rap" - it's worth it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg3--u53CPo

Just consider this a Public Service Announcement.
Attachments
32141533.jpg
32141533.jpg (58.38 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
By DocSoc
DUDE what are you doing????

Can't give our secrets away freely!!!!

:crazy:

You gotta introduce it slowly, first a pic, then a vid, then the real estate thing... can't do it all in one shot! What kind of "PUSHA" are you?

GEEEEEZZZZZZ

Lobido, let's school my boy MysticStud on how to rally the troops....

-S
By axo
That means my apartment will devaluate right?
I know something is going on.. i meet someone a few weeks ago, and he was a realtor talking about the new apartments he was buying in downtown ... those in pre construction.
He said you buy them, then sell them BEFORE the construction finishes, and you make a bunch of cash out of there.. just investing 5% of the current sale price as a down payment.
By Lobido
Only if it sells for a TOTAL price that is greater, including your purchase costs, than the TOTAL cost of what you paid, otherwise you will owe for the difference, and not just your 5%.
By Lobido
DocSoc wrote: Lobido, let's school my boy MysticStud on how to rally the troops....

-S
Hey, we know from Oz he is sipping stupid vodka, whadja expect?
By swatson
He said you buy them, then sell them BEFORE the construction finishes

You can sell them but after the completion of the construction, not before. :mosh: :mosh:
By red
swatson wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:29 pm
He said you buy them, then sell them BEFORE the construction finishes
You can sell them but after the completion of the construction, not before.
Ummm . . . that thread WAS from ten years ago . . . Zombie Thread Alert!

:mrgreen:
By red
swatson wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:33 pm
red wrote:Ummm . . . that thread WAS from ten years ago . . . Zombie Thread Alert!
I was giving some advice to him. Sorry If I offended you.
Swatson,

Nah, no problem here, truly. :mrgreen:

All in good fun, since it was just in time for Halloween.

Welcome to the pilot's evening campfire! Grab a cold one from the big cooler by the green tent, pull up a seat, and get comfortable.
Be among friends. 8)