Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

By AIRTHUG
Just an update, I have 4 people's deposits via paypal, and a couple people have said they're mailing checks... Looks like we're at least half-full already, and it still hasn't gone out over the oz report yet!

If I continue to get such enthusiastic people, I might make try to make arrangements so that we can take a few more people... Would anyone have a problem with that?

We'll see how many more people sign up...

Also, a local pilot mentioned he might be willing to house clinic attendees for a very reasonable fee... Anyone interested in that?
By danG
flyhigh013 wrote:and it still hasn't gone out over the oz report yet!
Oh, but it did at 8:00 AM today (monday!)
By DocSoc
Don't forget me Ryan....

I'm looking for that glider locally... I'll pay either way, worse comes to worse I'll just stand by learn and take the info with me...

-Soc
By AIRTHUG
I didn't forget you doc... And i'll see what I can find for you to fly while you're out... But to tell you the truth people probably won't be too generous when they hear it's in aerobatic clinic LOL

I'll keep updating how many seats there are, just be sure to get your deposit in before we're full up...

-Ryan
By sg
Heh, I always thought people wrote in to Davis and he posted it on his blog. I guess he just grabs stuff here and there too.

I also see that he wrote about the lead gen system, and got it wrong. Our proposal doc never said people would get paid for leads. :roll:

Oh well.... back to the subject, lets not derail this topic
By AIRTHUG
I did send it to Davis, the day after I posted it here... Knowing it takes a few days before he posts it.

When I said it hadn't gone out yet, I meant that he hadn't sent the email out with the announcement. I think what he does is post to his blog, and when it gets big enough to send out, it automatically goes out to his email subscribers...

But back on topic...
By Radwhacker
Hey Doc - I have a Fusion you can fly. It's been proven to be loop-worthy many times already.
By DocSoc
Radwhacker wrote:Hey Doc - I have a Fusion you can fly. It's been proven to be loop-worthy many times already.
Hmm... didn't get an update on this thread... Sorry for the delayed reply! Of course you are a man of many virtues!!! Thanks Rad...

Who is going with you? I'm coming alone... Maybe I can get HeavyPilot but I'm not sure...

-Soc
By noman
hell ya doc im glad im finaly going to meet you man :shock:
By DocSoc
noman wrote:hell ya doc im glad im finaly going to meet you man :shock:

ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE... RAD-NOMAN-DOC WHEW... LOOK OUT UTAH!!!!
By Wingspan34
DocSoc wrote:
noman wrote:hell ya doc im glad im finaly going to meet you man :shock:

ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE... RAD-NOMAN-DOC WHEW... LOOK OUT UTAH!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

:roflcat: :roflcat: :roflcat:
By noman
YEP!!!!!!
By AIRTHUG
We'll chase all the Mormons right outa there!

I can't tell you guys how excited I am... It's going to be so fun!!! The time organizing and planning will be WELL worth it!

Let me just plant the seed now that everyone can be as crazy as can be on the ground... But safety and caution will be #1 priority in the air...
By TomGalvin
DocSoc wrote:ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE... RAD-NOMAN-DOC WHEW... LOOK OUT UTAH!!!!
That LZ is gonna look like no mans land.

I crack me up :rofl:
By noman
tom u rock thats some funny stuff and flyhigh i intend to hone my skills but i want to learn how to spin,i wont do anything im not comfortable with ,i intend to be all ears and in my most humble of states.If you say push out i will :ahh:
By AIRTHUG
I'm not good enough to be teaching this stuff, that's why Mitch is coming in...

I'll be right next to ya, and when Mitch says push out, i'll say how high just like the rest of you.

I can't lie, I put this clinic for purely selfish reasons!

But I do think it's good for the sport and people's safety... People that are drawn to aerobatics are bound to try them sooner or later... At least this way we can educate and monitor people's progress in as controlled an environment as possible...

Mitch is actually a perfect guy for this because he started out as a yahoo flipping himself around until Rob Kells took him under his wing and taught him right from wrong... Probably saved his life... And look at him now!

-Ryan
By day dreamer
LOOPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[youtube]
[/youtube]
don't loop it, i was kidding....
By Radwhacker
By sg
:roflcat:
By DocSoc
That's F'd up.... but ok.... I deserve that....

Gotta break a few eggs to make a cake!!!!

I had the local Auckland Gliding Club airfield to […]

Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air m[…]

Clear L.A. Skies on Friday!

Well mate you just flew above those walls :lol: […]

involuntarylist

Ive had enough. More than enough agitating peopl[…]