Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

By Wingspan34
An additional lesson on what acrobatics is:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Note that these two acrobats do go inverted, do "loops", flips and even flat spins. But at no point is a hang glider ever involved. :thumbsup:

PS - Also, they don't really require emergency parachutes in case of a screw up. :rofl:

By noman3
wingspam,now im angered,dont make me bring T.B. into this. :punch:
By Wingspan34
Noman, it's not you I'm worried about, your a teddy bear. It's nowoman who really scares me. :shock:

:scared:
By noman3
Wingspan34 wrote:Noman, it's not you I'm worried about, your a teddy bear. It's nowoman who really scares me. :shock:

ive already called will and he has already called out a hit on u,sorry there is no turning back now.It was good knowing you man :thumbsup:
By Wingspan34
noman3 wrote:
Wingspan34 wrote:Noman, it's not you I'm worried about, your a teddy bear. It's nowoman who really scares me. :shock:

ive already called will and he has already called out a hit on u,sorry there is no turning back now.It was good knowing you man :thumbsup:
That's okay. I'm impervious to being "whacked". It's happened to me so often I've grown utterly resistant. :mrgreen:
By designbydave
I'm going to try and make it this year, if not for the aerobatics than for the beer and noman.
By AIRTHUG
designbydave wrote:I'm going to try and make it this year, if not for the aerobatics than for the beer and noman.
:mosh: bring your cameras and mounts! :thumbsup:
Nice spring day 3-29-18 -T2C - 4K

Thanks Chris, glad you liked it. No doubt someday […]

THE FUTURE OF HANG GLIDING

People talk about it like running hard for 50 fee[…]

Pain in the Neck

Another thing to consider is that the pitch limi[…]

GSSK 2018 vlog

Made a narrated video of my experiences at Green S[…]