Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

The HG.org Lead Gen program has now sent over 1000 leads for HG instruction to instructors all over the country :mosh:

I have added a new LeadGen tab, with reports and info on the program for all involved.

If your instructor is not getting FREE leads from the org, be sure to give him/her a heads up :goodidea:

Also, be sure to add a link to a contact sheet on any websites you have access to. As you can see in the Prospects report, we get leads from other websites that have done this as well. You can sign up as a LeadGen "Partner" if you want your own branded contact sheet for your website, which also allows you to get credit for all leads you have generated.
By Wingspan34
This is great, SG. I wonder how many actual students it has generated? And the last question - How many new pilots?
By CAL
Wow SG that is awesome ! i would love to see Utah have a great hg school , well let me put it in different words i would love to see Ryan Voight with Wings over Wasatch have his dreams come true . I know that if someone has the Will to Fly Wings over Wasatch has the Way ! We just need to get his name out there i hope Ryan will take advantage of this awesome LeadGen that you have created . Thank you so much SG for all you do for us on this Org. and promoting the sport we all love :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By Jason
I just sent the contact info page to a girl that came up to me after watching us land in yosemite last weekend.

First time I've used it. Hope it works out
By Alan
Is there a way to track the leads to see what becomes of them?

We all understand that the pre-H1/H2 drop out rate is pretty high. That's as it should be; this sport isn't for everyone that is "interested." But it would be good to know how many of those leads become active members, and how long it takes.
By sg
Yes there is a way, but it requires manual labor. The CRM software I wrote for leadgen is written to do this, but a human has to follow up with people.
By jimrooney
Is there a way to narrow down "your area"?

I keep getting inquires from people in Kentucky and Ohio.

Jim
By sg
jimrooney wrote:Is there a way to narrow down "your area"?

I keep getting inquires from people in Kentucky and Ohio.

Jim
Yeah, there is a STATE filter you can fill in when you sign up.
Otherwise I can add the filters for you. Just need the list of states you are interested in.

CAVEAT: Some leads say "I live in X, but am visiting Y and want to try hang gliding", so you may miss out on some leads if you use the state filter.
By jimrooney
No worries, Adam reads 'em all.
My signal to noise ratio overloads faster.

I'll PM ya.
Jim
Large Pilot (Heavy)

Billy, Welcome to the sandbox! 8) Be among […]

One lucky dude....

Steering with your feet never works out. Campers,[…]

Is the road rebuilt yet? It was pretty messed up f[…]

1-axis gimbal footage?

Hi,guys.you can try this new gimbal which born for[…]